Hamilton

Thank you Abendschan

Richard

Winnipeg
Ottawa
Montreal
Hamilton

East sweep!?

I have bet against Calgary last two weeks, I should learn my lesson and have done so by picking against them for a third time. I actually like Calgary too. Just as I was began to think Toronto could go winless.
My picks

Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Hamilton

Thanks Abe

Calgary ;D
Montreal :smiley:
Edmonton > :’(
Hamilton :o

Winnipeg (picking with my head, not my heart)
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC

Thanks again, Abe!

Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Hamilton

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
BC

Calgary vs Winnipeg -WINNIPEG…I don’t see the BB’s losing 3 in a row, it will be close (3pts )
Sask. vs Montreal -Alouettes…tough test against the riders
Ottawa vs Edmonton -EDMONTON…new p/k returner, fewer penalties make for a VICTORY!!
BC vs Hamilton -HAMILTON…until BC shows improvement from their previous game , they will continue to lose

WPG
SSK
EDM
HAM

Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Hamilton

Coming off 1 - 3, but I did call Toronto. All the games were close.

Calgary - I do see the Bombers losing 3 in a row
Sask - Tough going into Montreal. Keep the boys off Crescent St.
Edmonton - Ottawa will need 2 more kickoff returns and still lose
Hamilton - Would really like to see BC turn the corner. Good opportunity with Evans but…

Have fun, enjoy the games.

Wpg
Mtl
Edm
Ham

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Hamilton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Hamilton

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Hamilton

Geez what a lousy week of pickings I had last week . 1 - 3… OUCH !!! Worst week yet . Oh well it’s upward and onward to week #9 so let’s see what we have on the agenda .

Calgary over Winnipeg by 4…27 - 23 . A tough one to pick right out of the shoot here but I think that it’s a coin flipper of a contest and when I tossed it first time it came up Red and White side up . Although it could very easily be a Blue and Gold side flip on a second toss . It’s that close .

Saskatchewan over Montreal by 6…26 - 20 . Another tough one to call but with Adams out and Pipkin in I gotta give the slight edge to them Melon heads on the road in a close one where the Montreal D keeps things interesting and the score closer than it should be .

Edmonton over Ottawa by 14…31 - 17 . First game for Harris against his old team and he shows them that it was a mistake to let him walk . I mean let’s get real here , Harris versus Davis ? Seriously you have to wonder what Desjardins was thinking when he made that move ?

Hamilton over BC by 10…27 - 17 . If it was just a matter of Reilly over Evans then it would probably be no contest . Unfortunately though for these Lions when you look at the broader picture the Cats have by far the better supporting cast around their QB . Add in the fact that the Tabbies are a perfect 4-0 at home this year and it all points to the Lions season of woes continuing in this one .

Okay . That’s It , That’s All Folks !!!

Thanks again Abe 8)

and good luck to one and all on yer pickings this week .

Well, last week sucked ! Let’s try this again :
Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Hamilton

Thanks for all your work Abs

Wpg.
Sask.
Edm.
Ham.

I was on vacation and missed two weeks and have dropped like a stone :o

Oh well … Week #9 Picks

Calgary vs Winnipeg - WINNIPEG - EVERYONE wants to beat the STAMPS and EVERYONE tries to bring their “A” game. Winnipeg will be the same. Like others have said this will be a close game but … and this hurts a bit … Winnipeg by 3.

Saskatchewan vs Montreal - SASKATCHEWAN - I expect the Riders to show up for this game, so … Riders by 7.

Ottawa vs Edmonton - EDMONTON - Edmonton didn’t really show up last week against Calgary (although some credit needs to go to the Calgary D) I expect them to show up this game. Edmonton by 14.

BC vs Hamilton - BC - This is more of a “Gut call” but you have a back up in Hamilton playing against Reilly and company. I am going with BC on this one with very little confidence. BC by 7.

Good luck to all my fellow competitors and thank you to Abs for running this for us all.