Hamilton vs Sask. - Riders
Ottawa vs Montreal - Montreal
Edmonton vs Calgary - Calgary

Thanks Ab!

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Montreal
Edmonton

The winner award of the CFL-GCC Championship Game will be called; the FYB award.
The overall standings First place winner award will be called; the Mrlucky award.

Thanks again for doing this, Abendschan. I know it’s a lot of work to compile and tally these numbers.

My picks for this week:

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Ottawa
Calgary

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montréal
Edmonton

WPG
HAM
MTL
EDM

Many thanks, Abendschan

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Montréal
Edmonton

Bad week last in a big week.
Still here goes-

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Edmonton

Thanks Abe

Toronto looking possible for a winless season.

Well thanks to Rick Campbell and his brain fart I lost my upset special last week . Oh well whatcha going to do ? It’s on to week #8 so let’s see what’s on the agenda for these upcoming games…

Winnipeg over Toronto by 17…31 - 14…Chuckles moves ever so closer to infamy in his quest for the record of perfection reversed . Okay kiddies , one more time , can you say Owen Sixteen ? I knew ya could . Only one more L after this one for the tie and one more after that and the record is all his . Come on CC i’m pulling for ya , you can do it , yer so close now don’t you go blowing it by doing something stupid like actually winning a game for a change .

Hamilton over Saskie by 6…26 - 20…No Masoli , no Lawrence , no problem . The Dane Evans era kicks into high gear for the Cats in this one and Hammy wins a squeaker over the teeter- totter up and down like Riders who have chalked up their wins this year by beating up on the two weaklings in the league those Titanic like Argos and those toothless , clawless Lions from BC .

Montreal over Ottawa by 10…27 - 17…No brain fart needed by Campbell this week as the suddenly resurgent Birds keep flying high with their fourth win in a row sending the beaten up Black n Blue REDBLACKS tumbling on to loss number five in a row . This game will definitely continue the tale of two teams that are going in opposite directions so far this season .

Calgary over Edmonton by 3…27-24…The toughest game of the week by far to predict . In game one of this years battle of Alberta I have to give the home team a slight edge but in all honesty this one is I believe in reality a typical coin tosser of a game that could go either way the side of the coin happens to comes up .

Okay , That’s It , that’s all Folks !!!

and…

Good Luck once again to all in yer pickings for this weeks games !!

Thanks again Abe for all your efforts in keeping track of things !! :slight_smile:

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Ottawa
Edmonton

Winnipeg
Sask
Montreal
Edmonton

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Edmonton

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Edmonton

Winnipeg
Hamilton ;D
Montreal
Calgary ;D ;D

My picks for week 8 are:

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Edmonton

Thanks again,Abendschan

Winnipeg
Sask
Ottawa
Edmonton

Winnipeg vs Toronto -Winnipeg…I feel bad for Toronto
Hamilton vs Sask. -Saskatchewan…Fajardo makes the difference in this one
Ottawa vs Montreal -Montreal…is on a roll and home and Ottawa doesn’t have a #1 QB
Edmonton vs Calgary -Edmonton…gotta go for my team against Calgary

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Edmonton

Toronto , MBT says they have them right where they want them. :slight_smile:
Hamilton, I have an issue with predicting Rider wins. Losses, not so much.
Montreal, Ottawa not looking good
Edmonton, More tools at the moment.

Good luck / Enjoy

Bombers
Riders
Montreal
Calgary