CGY
EDM
HAM
SSK

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
B.C.

Agreed. I keep half expecting the Lions to awake from their slumber but it’s not going to be this week, even though the team they are playing is barely better.
And the Bomber-'Cats game might be the toughest call yet this year.

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton
BC

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Sask

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Thanks Abs

Calgary ;D
Edmonton :stuck_out_tongue:
Winnipeg :frowning:
BC :smiley:

Well what do ya know , them Dirty Birds came through for me once again , but unfortunately those toothless Lions ruined my shot at my first perfect 4 - 0 week . Oh well at least my Tabbies are still in first place after their bye week ;DSo now it’s on to week #7 . Let’s see how things go this week…

Ottawa by 3…27 - 24…Yup I know , this pick makes no sense whatsoever and may be subject to change before game time . Let’s just call it a hunch…for now . Upset SPECIAL !!! (Maybe ? :slight_smile:

Edmonton by 10…34 - 24…A battle of two of my fav Head Coaches ::)Yup , I’ll take Dopey over Chuckles in this one . Can you say Oh and Fifteen ?? I knew ya could !!! Just wondering but does anybody have a bailing bucket for a leaky boat ?? ;D

Hamilton by 4…25 - 21…The battle of the top 2 teams point wise in the league (when was the last time you could say that about Winny and Hammy ? ) A total homer pick by me as I predicted in the poll thread that the Cats would be the first to take down the Bombers . Soooo being a man of my word , I have to stick to my guns on this one 8).

B.C. by 6…31 - 25…The second half of the toilet bowl and once again I flipped the coin and once again it came up Orange and Black side up . Although honestly wouldn’t at all be surprised to see the Melon heads win this one as well for the sweep and bury the Lions for the season .

Okay , that’s it , that’s all Folks !!!

Thanks Again Abe .

And good luck to all on yer pickings this week . 8)

CALGARY
EDMONTON
HAMILTON
-BC LIONS

I sat there deciding whether I should change my pick to Montreal. Decided not to…

This week
Ottawa- odd feeling on this one.
Edmonton-
Winnipeg-
BC L

Could be a variety of picks by us all this week. A big week then.

Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

I’ve been dropped from the standings again. All right, all right, I know when I’m not wanted.

Peace.

I’d like to change my last pick to Saskatchewan.

Calgary
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Thanks for doing this, Ab!

Calgary
Edmonton
Hamilton
B.C.

Pick change-up game,

Saskatchewan vs BC - BC LIONS