CFL-GCC #21

Medical issues has sprung up, so I decided to put week #21 early. Will not have access to a computer until late next week to update the standings. I have confidence in PTBO Dave to update standings just in case I cannot do so late next weekend.

Upcoming games for week #21,

Montreal vs Ottawa - Montreal
Edmonton vs Sask. - Riders
Toronto vs Hamilton - Hamilton
Calgary vs BC - Calgary

Cheers to all of you.

Abbey

Edit from Dave:

Here are the updated standings:

1. lucas 62-15 (10
  2. grover 58-19 (7
    3.*abbey 56-20 (6
  3. cflukb 54-23 (6
  4. rpaege 53-24 (7
  5. *aulcee 53-23 (4
    7.*papa 52-24 (5
  6. ptbo 52-25 (5
    ==================
  7. bobo 52-25 (3
  8. *jonny 51-14 (6
    11.*argot 51-24 (4
  9. prwolf 51-22 (5
    13.*t44 49-27 (4
    14.*brianj 49-27 (3
  10. richard 49-28 (2
  11. valkyrie 47-22 (6
  12. crash 46-23 (6
  13. rcon 21-36
  14. cfbfan 19-11 (1

If anyone sees a mistake, let me know.

Will do, Abbey.

And best of luck with health.

Hope all goes well Abendschan.

Montreal
Sask
Hamilton
Calgary

So sorry to hear, best of luck Abbey

MTL
SSK
HAM
CGY

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Get well soon, Abbey, and thanks for all you do.

Montreal
Sask.
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal
Sask
Toronto
Calgary

MTL
Sask
Toronto
Calgary

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Richard

First and foremost get well.

My picks
Montreal
Sask
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal
Sask
Hamilton
Calgary

Just a bump to let everyone know I added updated standings to the OP.

I just realized I messed up and missed week, so I’m going to change my predictions in a hail mary attempt to sneak back in.

Montreal
Edmonton
Toronto
Calgary

Best wishes for a fast recovery Abs.
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Ottawa (I know, I know, but the streak has to end sometime and Montreal will probably rest most of their starters. I hope.)
Sask
Ham
Cal

Well since I can’t catch PTBO or Pappy for perfect weeks I guess I’m gonna have to take a stab at an upset or two to try to pass them in the win column and bump myself into a play-off position and hopefully bump one of them out in the process . So here goes my final picks of the regular season . Caution to the wind , here goes nothing .

Ottawa over Montreal by 6 . final score - 26 - 20 . The Als rest a fair chunk of their starters in this one as they prepare for the game that really matters , that being of course the ESF when they return to the play-off dance after a four year absence against those Eskimos from Edmonton next week .

Saskatchewan over Edmonton by 10 . final score - 25 - 15 . The Riders secure a rare 1rst place finish in the West and a week off for their efforts . They will be sitting on the couch next week watching to see if it’s the Bombers or Stamps making the trip to Mosaic as their competition in the WF .

Hamilton over Toronto by 6 . final score - 24-18 . The Cat’s finish off their most successful regular season in history by going 9-0 at home and securing win number 15 on the season against only 3 losses . For their efforts they will get a well deserved week off to rest up for their final two games of the season .

BC over Calgary by 1 . final score - 26-25 . Upset special on the Left Coast . Old crooked hat and his pride of Lions pull off the upset on a last second walk-off FG to stun Elmer Dickinson and his Horses dropping them to a 3rd place finish and sending them on an unexpected road trip for a date with the BB’s in Manitoba for the WSF .

Okay , That It’s , That’s All Folks !!!

I have to say that doing this this year was a blast and a lot of fun .

Good Luck to all in yer final pickings in this regular season and good luck to those that make the final 8 in yer play-off pickings .

Best of luck to you Abe on your health concerns and hopefully a fast and successful recovery . Thanks for all yer hard work and effort this year once again in running this for our enjoyment and entertainment .

Cheers Over and Out !!!

1. ;D

Montreal vs Ottawa -Montreal
Edmonton vs Sask. -Riders
Toronto vs Hamilton -Toronto
Calgary vs BC -Calgary

Montreal
Edmonton ::slight_smile:
Hamilton
Calgary ;D

Montreal
Saskatchewan