CFL - GCC 2021 Week 2

Good to know bobo,
I actually thought you had been abducted by green aliens and were trying to send a message that you were in trouble! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh I push myself in at 2-2

Week 1
Win beat Ham
Sas beat BC
Cal beat Tor
Edm beat Ott

Now for Week 2
Cal beat BC
Sas beat Ham
Win beat Tor
Edm beat Mtl

I really feel Hamilton will be out to prove something I just am skeptical they can win
Edmonton will not be a repeat of last week. Toronto as well will come back to earth after a great game.

1 Like

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Hamilton

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Sask

Calgary
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

At 0-4 I have nowhere to go but up. :joy:

1 Like

BC
Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Hamilton

Calgary
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Calgary
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

Knowing that I can't be worse than week 1, here are my picks for week 2:

Calgary
Toronto
Montréal
Saskatchewan

Thank you Capital_Dave

Richard

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan

My picks for week #2

Calgary
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

BC at Calgary
Toronto at Winnipeg
Montreal at Edmonton
Hamilton at Saskatchewan

BC
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Saskatchewan

In all practices before tonight's game, Mike Reilly saw limited action; he was questionable for the game; furthermore, N rookie Rourke was to be the starting QB, as per coach Campbell.

Well, Mike Reilly was the starter and did not seem to have problems with his arm.

When the Sports betting will be enacted of August 27, 2021 such moves/decisions will be questioned; huge differences for the ones who bet on games between Reilly and Rourke. In other Leagues, such action/false information by a team would be penalized.

Richard

3 Likes

Who gives a damn about the gamblers? That's their problem.

I don't care about the gamblers, but if the League/Teams want to benefit from these gamblers, they have to follow the rules. The integrity of the League matters.

Richard

1 Like

If integrity mattered, the league would not officially endorse gambling on its games, and would not have an official gambling partner.

There is zero wrong with how BC did this and zero rules were broken.

Hockey does this with hiding which goalie starts ... so does baseball with pichers in baseball.

Having the other team guessing on starters IS part of the game

1 Like