CFL - GCC 2021 Week 10

What’s in your wallet ? :laughing: Samuel L. needs to know !!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You didn’t bet on the Elks so barring a cataclysmic asteroid impact that wipes out all life on this planet… you’re going to win one bobo82. :yum:

Tor over Ott (home plus... its Ottawa lol)
Win over Edm (Elks are a joke)
Sask over Cal (Stamps are a joke)
Mon over Ott (second game in the week AND its Ottawa)
Ham over Tor (second game in the week & its at home)

Ottawa 2 road games in the week = disaster
AB on road = disaster

Toronto
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montréal
Hamilton

Tor
Wpg
Ssk
Mtl
Ham

One change-up game and my new picks are,

Toronto
Winnipeg
Roughriders
Montreal
Hamilton

I'm just going to be lazy and take the chalk for this week:

Toronto
Winnipeg
Sask
Montréal
Toronto

Toronto
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

Ottawa (2-5) at Toronto (4-3) note: Wednesday night game. I think TO will have a better defense than Edmonton did and they will have film on Evans
Edmonton (2-5) at Winnipeg (7-1) - Hate to say it but NOBODY is beating Winnipeg for a while if ever this season.
Calgary (3-5) at Saskatchewan (5-3) The Riders will play with their backs against the wall. They will be ready from the start this game. May not score a lot of points but shut down Calgary.
Ottawa (2-5) at Montreal (3-4) note: Thanksgiving Monday Montreal is playing well enough to win this handily
Toronto (4-3) at Hamilton (4-4) note: Thanksgiving Monday Hamilton is going to play tougher than they did against Montreal and I am going to Hamilton to watch this one, so they better not disappoint. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Toronto
Winnipeg
Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton

Toronto
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

No it wasn’t Toronto on that one

1 Like

My picks this week are:

Toronto
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

Now the rest as follows.

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

1 Like

Capital_Dave,

Here are all my picks for Week 10.

For last night's game I picked:

TORONTO

For the remaining 4 games, my picks are:

WINNIPEG
SASKATCHEWAN
OTTAWA- I hope that the Alouettes will prove me wrong.
HAMILTON

Richard

Well... $%@#ing Blursday.

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

Any chance that we can pretend I picked Toronto for the first game since I'm such a homer who always picks Toronto? :sob: Kidding. Watch this would have been my first perfect week now that perfect is out of reach.

With Stanback out injured, I’m changing my Thanksgiving Day pick to Ottawa.

It will be interesting to see how Montreal’s backup RBs perform. How much of Stanback’s success can be credited to the O-Line?

I’m far from confident in the switch, but I’m guessing that Ottawa’s young QB bounces back from the Argos debacle.

Don’t let that decision ruin your appetite.
The turkey and gravy covered mash potatoes will make you feel better.

1 Like

D’oh. Would’ve had a perfect 5-0 week if I hadn’t changed my mind.

Oh well, I enjoyed a couple of Argo victories and three down-to-the-wire games.

Artis-Payne did quite well as Stanback’s fill-in. Evans bounced back somewhat from the Argos game, but he’s still got a ways to go.

Game five is the best game this weekend, Waaaaay better than Saturday night football, Toronto for the "W"