Sask
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Same as everyone else so far I think.
Good luck all and cheers again abendschan.

Montreal
Sask
Hamilton
Calgary

Mont.
Sask.
Ham.
Wpg.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Thanks Abs

Yikes , a 1-3 week has seen me fall from sixth to tenth place in the standings . Oh well , let’s see if I can rebound here in what is looking like a straight forward week for predictions and outcomes right across the board for the four contests ahead on the week #19 schedule .

Montreal over Toronto by 7…31-24 . The Als get back on the winning track after last weeks loss in the Peg . As for the mighty Argos they see their winning streak end at one game as the worst HC in the league aka Chuckles Chamblin is out coached once again by an actual real HC in Khari Jones .

Saskatchewan over BC by 14…27-13 . This one should be a no brainer . Simply put , no Reilly , no chance for these Lions . The melon heads roll in this one as they need it more than BC does in order to keep pace and in contention for the West crown and the coveted first round bye in the play-offs that comes with it .

Hamilton over Ottawa by 31…31-0 . The Cats show no mercy and take out years worth of frustration and disappointment at the hands of these REDBLACKS who have thanks to Marcel reverted into being more DEAD than RED this season . In all honesty the Cats could play an entire roster of 2nd and 3rd stringers and still win this one handily without breaking much of a sweat .

Calgary over Winnipeg by 2…26-24 . In what should be the best and closest match-up of the week the Stamps come out on top but just barely . The BB’s give them all that they can handle but as usually is the case when it comes to close games involving these Stamps they seem to find a way to come up with the “W” . It says here that a walk-off FG by Paredes will decide this one in the end .

Okay , That’s It , That’s All Folks !!!

Thanks once again to Abe for all his efforts

and…

Good Luck to one and all in yer pickings for this week .

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

My picks for week 19 are:

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Thank you Abendschan.

Richard

Just wanted to thank you for the insight into why you made your picks Bobo. I appreciate it!

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

There is not going to be a lot of movement based on these picks, as the only differenceso far with a few picking the BB?
Thanks again Ab.