Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Montreal

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Montreal

thanx for doing this abe.
don’t mean to quibble but i went 3 and 1 this past week, shouldn’t i be 22 and 9?

My rapid decline in the standings continues:
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Montreal

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Montreal

One change-up game,

Hamilton vs BC - HAMILTON

Edmonton
Sask
BC
Toronto

EDM
SSK
HAM
MTL

Bombers
…Riders
…Ti-Cats
…Als.

Winnipeg
Ottawa
Hamilton
Montreal

Thanks Abs

Edmonton over Winnipeg by 6…26-20…The Esks record is misleading as they haven’t really beaten anybody with 5 of their 6 wins coming against the leagues bottom feeders so far this season . Fortunately for them though is that they catch a break here with Nicholls out and Streveller getting the start . The BB’s keep it close but lose a last second squeaker to Edmonton .

Saskatchewan over Ottawa by 14…27-13…Ya gotta wonder just what Ottawa’s GM Desjardins was thinking when he let the likes of Harris,Ellingson,Powell etc etc go in FA . Now he is arguably strapped by the worst QB tandem and offence in the league . Things have gotten so desperate in the nations capital that pop gun artist Joe Paopao has been promoted as the new OC …Ya , good luck with that move Ottawa .

Hamilton over BC by 3…31-28…The Great Dane wins his 3rd in a row as the Tabbies new starter . These games between these two always seem to be high scoring affairs and close whenever they meet on the west coast . The Lions put on a show for the hometown crowd but come up just short once again , much like what happened to them the last time these two met in the Hammer a few weeks ago.

Montreal over Toronto by 10…27-17…The league takes it’s show on the road for this one to the East coast .The much improved Alouettes the surprise team so far in this season sees it’s record go above .500 as they roll the hopeless , hapless bottomless Boatmen who sink further into the abyss and further away from a play-off spot .

Okay , That’s It , that’s all folks !!!

Once again many thanks to Abe for all his efforts .

and Good Luck to all in yer pickings this week .

Edmonton
Sask :frowning:
BC
Montreal

changing my picks to:

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
B.C.
Montreal

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Montreal

Gambling is not paying off. Need a week of smooth sailing.

Edmonton, favoured by 6.5 I think they will cover the spread

Sask, favoured by 10. Too much d for Ottawa

BC, getting sucked in again but it has to happen sooner or later. Reilly vs Evans?

Montreal, just when the Argos could use home field advantage the game is in Moncton.

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Montreal