CFL games via internet?

Looking at the arena football league, games are now available online for subscribers. Perhaps, this might be the trend of the future? This could be a way for the cash-starved CFL to supplement revenue. Fans can benefit from being able to watch games not televised.

I have no doubt that being able to view games through the Internet is the trend of the future, but I don't see it in the future of the CFL. My father subscribes to watching major league baseball via the Internet because he can't see many of the games on tv, and the Arena Football League does not broadcast all of their games nationally. This will work for those 2 leagues because the fans can't see all of the games. However, it will not work for the CFL because all of the games are now being televised and most people already have access to CBC and TSN in Canada. I just don't see there being the demand for it via the Internet because I don't believe there is a demand for the CFL outside of Canada.

Christopher

Every game is televised

and if u have a PVR its on your pc anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Run that by me again?

Maybe there's no demand for CFL games online right now, but if it doesn't cost too much to get going then I say make it happen. Relatives of some of the southern players may wish to use this feature as they probably don't have access to CBC or TSN. Fans travelling outside the country (or within) could plug themselves into net to watch games. If you are stuck at the office for extra work, you could put the game on in a different window and peek in every so often. Too much positive to ignore.

So the afl HAS BEEN DROPPED BY nbc?

AND i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE GAMES ONLINE, THAT WAY I COULD WATCH THEM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WOOHOO!!!