CFL Fantasy Week 1 - Dorzon or Sheets?

Who do I start week 1....SSK RB Kory Sheets against Hamilton, or WPG RB Bloi-Dei Dorzon against BC?

Thoughts?

Just think for a second. 1000 1001 1002 Oh times up.Rookie against top D In BC ( I say he fumbles twice ) OR
Sheets at home where 50 plus point total will be scored Ham wins!!! YOU PICK!!!

what pool are you in?

Go with Dorzon.. Bc isnt very good against the run, its been their achilles heal the last few seasons, fred reid tore them up for 250 ++ yards a couple years back.

Sheets? is he even the starting rb for the ticats? what happened to coburne.

LOL, 2 fumbles.. man i love the logic on here, its like the TSN preview show, you dont hear of the guy, you dont go out and sign free agents from other teams, and yup.. YOU automatically suck.

Dorzon is the safe pick and has something to prove.

Sheets is the Rider RB, not the Ticat rb.

And yes he will be starting, I would start him as I expect him to be used a lot.

Yeh and the Bombers won a cup 30 years ago. What's that got to do with today.

It's just a fantasy league me and my friends do every year...a lot of pride on the line in this league haha

I think you better check your facts. Yeah, run D was a problem for the Lions a few seasons back... but it most certainly was not a problem last year. The Lions were 2nd best in the league for rushing yards against, 2nd in rushing TD's against and also had the lowest gain per rush against @ 4.9 yards.

Now... that's not to say it will or won't be a problem for them this year as it's a new season, and what happened last year or the year before or 10 years ago means nothing. But for you to say they aren't very good against the run and that it's been their achilles heel the "last few seasons" is factually incorrect when they had one of the best... if not the best.. run D in the league last season. Top 2 in every rushing defence category except rushing first downs against.

Go with Dorzon.. Bc isnt very good against the run, its been their achilles heal the last few seasons, fred reid tore them up for 250 ++ yards a couple years back.

Sheets? is he even the starting rb for the ticats? what happened to coburne.

LOL, 2 fumbles.. man i love the logic on here, its like the TSN preview show, you dont hear of the guy, you dont go out and sign free agents from other teams, and yup.. YOU automatically suck.

Dorzon is the safe pick and has something to prove.
TheKillerIsMe

How do you spell SHEETS, BY a mile. Offence played like a veteran group. Very impressive. Unlike bombers o-line . BC
defence line is bad against the run??? Dorzon 4 Yards on 5 carries. Nothing like lighting it up buddy.TOTAL 72 YARDS RUSHING
Howevery Winnipeg did play very well and being away from home. This game Sheets slide by as the better pick.

Looks like the real deal. Thats sheets!!