13.Horus!-1144 pts.
14.BlazerTE-1136 pts.
15.ticats fan 86-1134 pts.
16.Billy_Soup-1132 pts.
17.UglyandHasty-1110 pts.
18.jpankiw-1041 pts.
19.RedandWhite-1023 pts.
20.blackdale-994 pts.

make sure to get your picks in for Week Two, in the Fantasy Huddle Week Two thread, and also…make sure the players you pick are playing this week.

its not to late to join, if you didnt get your picks in last week, get them in this week before you lose any more ground.

Haha RedandWhite! I wanted to kick your arse, but I never thought EVERYONE would do it too. Come on. Make a man out of yourself and come get me.

Congrats to Argofan4life. But beware… that guy in your rear view miror is last year reigning Virtual Grey Cup Champion!

Eskimo32001, I don’t know what method you use to tally the numbers, but I believe it would be great if you kept the scores in a webpage instead of a Excel or Word document, because this way, we’d be able to follow our team by players and know who did good and who did not.

Would that be possible, you think?

well, i did all the results with pen and paper…but i was thinking of having a top 5 for each position, but there might be players who did good tha i dont know, cuz i only record the points of the players who were picked…for example, i have no idea how much points Kevin Glenn had this week cuz no one picked him, but i could give a top 5 of those picked.

That would be good. You may also post who were the worst five, all positions together. It’s always fun to laugh at those who scored negative points, like Ted White in preseason.

i think the worst this week had 0 pts. someone picked Copeland

Thanks, Third and Ten. Not quite sure how that happened, but what the heck! Bamboo may be in my rear view mirror, but none of you are out of sight. Good luck to all in week 2.

Thanks, Third and Ten. Not quite sure how that happened, but what the heck! Bamboo may be in my rear view mirror, but none of you are out of sight. Good luck to all in week 2.

im gonna put my picks in for this week,

…I demand a recount…

you had 2 players get zero points last week, and you just had a tough time all around except with your QBs, who had half your points.

note a change, RedandWhite gained 140 pts. moving him to 19th, whle blackdale moved to 20th.

…going in the right direction…at least I didn’t pick copeland…

why don’t you set up a freewebs website where you can post the scores so we don’t have to go searching for these posts and you could put the scoring system in the website so you don’t have to explain it multiple times… just an idea

way too complicated, im not good with that stuff, im only one man. and im trying to get a sticky for this pool so it can stay at the top of the page where everyone can find it easily.

I picked Copeland and got kidded about it and still didnt do too bad.

i forgot i put names down on this. red and white at least you beat me. i do not have time for this anyways. early retirement here i come.