CFL Fantasy Huddle Grey Cup

Close matches yet again.

In the matchup bluereggie vs redstallion, redstallion came out the victor. With the rosters only differing by one player I suggest that next season more players may want to PM their rosters instead of publically posting...

Totals:
bluereggie
QB Calvillo 405
QB Durant 281
RB Reynolds 170
RB Cobourne 76
WR Richardson 250
WR Getzlaf 71
DL Bowman 47
DL Baggs 43
LB McKenzie 54
LB Lucas 43
DB Cox 147
DB Miles 14
K Duval 130

redstallion	

QB Calvillo 405
QB Durant 281
RB Reynolds 170
RB Cobourne 76
WR Richardson 250
WR Fantuz 139
DL Bowman 47
DL Baggs 43
LB McKenzie 54
LB Lucas 43
DB Cox 147
DB Miles 14
K Duval 130

In the second matchup, NateB3 vs Fooks, Fooks was the victor. Great game and season NateB3 and I'm sure you could care less because the RIDERS ARE GOING TO THE CUP!! WOO!

Totals:

NateB3	

QB Calvillo 405
QB Durant 281
RB Cates 82
RB Cobourne 76
WR Richardson 250
WR Fantuz 139
DL Baggs 43
DL Bowman 47
LB Cox 147
LB Lucas 43
DB Kornegay 93
DB Banks -6
K Duval 130

Fooks	

QB Durant 281
QB Calvillo 405
RB Reynolds 170
RB Cobourne 76
WR Fantuz 139
WR Richardson 250
DL Chick 88
DL Baggs 43
LB McKenzie 54
LB Kornegay 93
DB Cox 147
DB Miles 14
K Duval 130

Okay redstallion it's you and me. The rules are slightly changed for the Grey Cup matchup. Because there is only 1 game we cut the number of players we start in half. Only post 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB and 1 K.

Since I am competing, if you want we can nominate a proxy to send our rosters to before the game. Be assurred I will be keeping my roster a secret til the last second.

Good luck and go Riders go!

Great job Fooks! I enjoyed playing Fantasy Huddle, too bad there isn't a consolation prize haha. The Rider's win is a huge deal and certainly overshadowed my loss at becoming first in the Huddle. I remain optimistic that we can bring the Cup home!

Good luck in the Huddle and enjoy the Grey Cup! GO RIDERS!!

As long as the riders win I don't care. :wink:
Qb-Calvillo
RB-Cobourne
WR-Richardson
DL-Baggs
LB- Kornegay
DB- Cox
K-- Duval

Good luck--Fooks. We are cheering for the same team. :thup: :rockin:

Here is my roster. Good luck redstallion and go Riders go.

QB Calvillo
RB Cobourne
WR Fantuz
DL Chick
LB R. Williams
DB Cox
K Duval

I was going to take Williams, but backed out in the last moment. Three sacks yesterday, more today would be great. Baggs played his heart out last week also.

Congradulationd Fooks. New I shoulda taken Williams.
To bad Baggs was interfered with when trying to make the simple interxeption off the pick. Riders would have won and I woulda got the extra interception I needed to win. Again congrats to yourself, our riders played great, dumb mistake. Next year. GO riders!