Tucker
Jeanty
Stewart
Butler
Strickland
KariKari
Curry
Duval

......due to my questionable lineage to backup my claim of Duke of Rockyview and my lengthy record of white collar crime charges, all successfully dismissed I might add by my exceptional lawyer Leonard J. Crabbs who also doubles as my Flight Engineer and colour-stylist, I recommend I bow out of adding together the various stats that would undoubtably place me within the top three participants if not even number one.....unless of course nobody else wants this exceptionally prestigious task in which case you'll have to suffer a wait while I review the rules again and relevant precedence law to ascertain just exactly how much lateral room I have to blatantly cheat.........that and I have a busy Monday/Tuseday ahead of me.........any takers?......

I almost have it done..another 20 mins or so

......ah Dr. Fooks my good fellow......always there to save my a$$ no matter how zany a peril I find myself in........whiskey and cigars on me once we're back at the club.....

Very good, sir.

thanks Fooks, i was just about to start looking for someone, turns out this might go until the end of the year....i might be able to do one or two, or whenever i can, and i will do the playoffs (won't let anyone else do that)