Halifax:
Piranhas
Schooners
Pirates
King Fishers
Hawks
Destroyers
Storm

Quebec City can't and won't have an English name. That would be business suicidal for the owner.

No kidding! :lol:

Why not go with Nordiques? Im sure fans in Quebec City woudnt agrue with that nickname

lol... I had not notice "Mounties" was in the list for Quebec City name... Can anyone think of any worse, marketing-wise, for a separatist city?

:lol:

QC concords, rebelle ( if the renegades move there ) or cobras.

halifax huskies, hawkeyes.

LOL Rebels, quel bon nom ça! Mais s'il vous plait pas un nom comme Mounties ou Nationals.. le monde commencerait à détruire le stade ! Ok now for the Halifax names lol! Ok, Destroyers? What are you? Some Starwars geek?? Hawks is a name I like but it should be combined with another name(like Tiger-Cats).

Quebec City Red Coats
Halifax Salmon Bellies

Could be worse. On that CBC animated series "Chilly Beach" they claim the hockey franchise from Montréal is called the "Tortieres". :roll: (and I only know of this because in my last DVD purchase from amazon.ca, they included a sample disc containing one episode of the series)

Nationals.

Canucks.

Halifax will not be named Schooners or Pirates

And just because it is alliterative, it doesn't mean it makes sense for the city.

Halifax Highlanders

Quebec Vandoos

Sea-Hawks would work... But the NFL already has that one...

Seein' that made me throw up a little in my mouth. Thanks.

how about Le Rough Riders? :wink: :wink:

Just kiddin.... Some older Ottawa fans will probably take me to task on that one.....

Not sure why the Vandoos would upset you, ok, it is an english mispronocement of the Regiments number, but it has a proud history

1 Cdo. That's why.

Halifax
Schooners (I like that name now)
King Fishers (Sounds ok)
Hawks

Huh????

Halifax Silver Fishers

Quebec Babtists

Windsor Invaders

London Lions

Grand Rapids Americans

Rochester Rifles