CFL discussion (non-Tiger-Cat)

I certainly hope the League does a thorough investigation on everything involved with this play - including the comments about what he said (lots of racist stuff - especially to Masoli) because THAT crap has no place in sports (and society in general). For that reason alone he should be banned from the League.

2 Likes

???
How do I get rid of this stupid pie emoji beside my name!

1 Like

It's your anniversary on July 10th. The cake will be gone tommorow.

3 Likes

The cake is a lie.

1 Like

Hi ottawacat.

If you want further proof of what an animal this guy is have a look at this video clip from Derek Taylor's twitter. It happened last season and sadly it looks very familiar.

1 Like

:rofl:

It's a fake cake !

1 Like

That's exactly what should happen, but it won't because lots of Rider fans probably love him. If the Riders organization like to think of themselves as the class of the league then they should prove it and cut this jerk asap.

3 Likes

Agreed. Especially since he is a repeat offender. If they continue to let him play then the league is shooting itself in the foot because this guy is maiming QBs on purpose. Nothing will dry the offence up faster (and fan interest) in the CFL than having all of it's top QBs on Injured Reserve.

1 Like

Snuggles you Devil where are you.
I'm 82, looking for a date and snuggling is all i'm good for. You'd fit right into my plan !
:crazy_face:

Encouraging news on Masoli, from Sun Media - Ottawa:

Tim Baines
(https://twitter.com/TimCBaines)

The news on #Redblacks QB Jeremiah Masoli: It's believed his leg injury is bone based, not ligament. So while he's going to be out for a lengthy period of time, there's a chance he's back this season. #CFL

2 Likes

With potentially an even wonkier knee ... better news than a career ending but it doesn't mitigate the action that injured him.

TSN reported 10 to 12 weeks for Jeremiah . The CFL should either suspend the Moron for 10 to 12 weeks or ban him from the league period . Since Masoli is a member of the CFLPA , they need to protect their members in good standing !

5 Likes

We don't, yet, know if this bone issue is in Masoli''s knee or elsewhere in his leg.
But, I think, it was obvious that it's in his right leg, while the ACL surgery in '19 was on his left knee.

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Well I guess that solidifies Tre Ford. Good for him.

Will Arbuckle ever find traction on any team?

Helps out Ottawa in a pinch…. Long term - TBD

Too soon for Arbuckle to play against us this week? Surely there must be some aspects of OTT’s offence that he needs to learn. Unless he prepped with Lapolice that one off-season where they screwed him over.

This is the 2nd year in a row the Elks traded their starting QB in mid-season. Last year Harris and now Arbuckle.

I don't know who the Elks plan on going forward with since Ford is injured and now Arbuckle is gone but this team is a mess.

2 Likes

And yet the Elks are doing better than us… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh please :roll_eyes: The Elks are a clown car on fire right now .