CFL discussion (non-Tiger-Cat)

The "kids" must be calling him . They want "Daddy" to come home .

Timmy Chang as OC?

1 Like

Maybe the dormant/extinct XFL is not about to put us out of business after all.

2 Likes

Thought I saw a quote from Reinebold - either when he left HAM or joined MTL - that he has a standing agreement to rejoin June's staff whenever called upon. I'm thinking there would be no better place for the reunion than Hawaii.

3 Likes

I might have preferred him over Hervey. Hopefully Hervey will prove himself.

Former GM Jim Barker to join Toronto Argonauts’ front office

Role with TOR unspecified.

1 Like

:-1:

1 Like

Just like here. Unspecified. People love him but can't ID a single thing he did or was supposed to do. Seems like a nice guy so why not.

2 Likes

Stanley Bryant back in Winnipeg. Because of course he is.

1 Like

Suitor said they should push the cap, oh wait wrong team.

1 Like

Suitor would sing a different tune if Winnipeg pushed the cap.

2 Likes

As much as I hate both teams it would place a huge smile on my face to see the Bombers playing in a 3rd Cup at Mosaic and that pant load Suitor in the booth doing PBP for the game .

5 Likes

We just need them to beat the Riders in the WF again.
Then when we play them in the Cup we'll have home field advantage again.

5 Likes

Yep , that's the plan . A purr-fect scenario if ever there was one . :heart_eyes_cat: :+1:

1 Like

Take Madani with a grain of salt. But if this it's true it really makes you wonder what the heck is going on.

1 Like

Dane has a $170K signing bonus of that $400K

This will be a tough blow for the Argos defence. They are losing a guy who averaged nearly 2.5 games played per season for them over the past three seasons.

Former Argos, Als linebacker Bear Woods hired as head coach, athletic director of Alabama high school

3 Likes

You guys are just the best. Can we leave our wallets and keys with you too?

2 Likes

I'd say he has zero coaching experience...... But.

1 Like

It's not collusion when 9 teams come to the same decision independently at the same time.

3 Likes

Sure , you can trust us . :laughing:

3 Likes