CFL considering moving to 13 players on the field.

CP- Marty York in the Globe and Mail broke a story that commissioner Mark Cohon is considering the CFL rules be changed to allow 13 players on the field per team during play. Reasons cited were it doesn't look like too many men on the field!! :cowboy: :rockin: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Rider Pride Nation Wide
Riders will Rule Again

i'm so sick of all the 13 jokes. they're getting old awful fast.

So a rabbi walks into a bar...

Don't you mean, '13 Riders walk into a bar.. the bartender looks at them and says, "Why the long faces?"'?

Wow , it's just getting started ! Wait untill the 13 days of xmas comes out !

Just like Mike Kelly Jokes with Winnipeg,It's all part of the game,And ur gonna have to hear them for a very long time,maybe untill the next Grey Cup blunder.And if they happen to die down soon,they will start up once again at the next Banjo Bowl.

Now whats next years slogan"the 14th man makes all the difference". :wink:

Ah! New disease in Saskatchewan : Triskadekaphobia.

:lol:

Everybody takes their turn. Toronto took it all year over how bad they were, Montreal over choking in the playoffs in the past, Hamilton for their horrible seasons lately and a certain retard owner in Calgary who did the best he could to dismantle the team so junior could play.

I use to call this the Tillman song but I think It is now the Rider song

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRfxG9iSvjg&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRfxG9iS ... re=related[/url]

Now that is a burn! Burn dude burn! :thup:

hahahaha love this joke

have at it, be lame.

next year at this time you'll be in awe of how we won.

Yeah these jokes get old just like your constant posts about the greatness of rider fans, if you're going to give it out, you better be able to take it too!!

Someone needs to get "The 13th man is your worst NIGHTMARE" t-shirts made up. I'd certainly get one. :smiley:

Despite the crappy game Duval was having up to that point......I really think he would have kicked the field goal the first time if he wasn't distracted by a bunch of penalty flags flying in the corner of his eye LoL!

This thread is awesome! Haven't laughed this much in ages! :thup:

Riders' special team squad after the game:

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

In all seriousness, look out for the Riders next year: the best lessons learned are the hard ones!

Maybe 14 will be the new number for next year.