CFL.ca Passwords

If you registered but didn't get the email with your password, it's likely because you registered before all the bugs were worked out.

Send an email to cflwebmaster@mrx.ca and your password will be re-sent if the email address you are sending from is in our database. Please state your username in the email as well.

Thank You Right Honourable CM

THANKS ..........again , for all your time and work. I knowSOME kinks have to be worked out , but this a great site........

ht ekinks have been worked out.

How do I change my pass word? I didn't see it in my profile options page.

go to your profile, and push change your postnuke profile, go tot the bottom of the page.

great site!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Finally got in! Good to be back after 2 and a half months (off and on) trying to get in to this new site. Anyway, gonna be a great CFL season!

I finally got in too, after a couple months I finally emailed the league and they got in taken care of, as mad as I was about not getting on before, I'm that much happier with the attention and quickness to resolve the problem, I just wish I'd thought of emailing the league earlier

Why do I have to keep logging in? I just loggged in last night and clicked on remember me. Now this morning I have to re-log in. This happens regularly and is quite annoying.

That only happens to me when I delet my cookies, or "block cookies" is on.