CFL.ca Game Notes: A look at Week 3

TORONTO β€” The Week 3 begins in Vancouver where the BC Lions will play their home opener against the Edmonton Elks. The game will be extra special as the BC Lions introduced Amar Doman as the new owner of the team on Wednesday afternoon and he will be in attendance at BC Place. The game will mark the first live sporting event in Vancouver to include fan attendance since March of 2020 and the Lions will be looking to make it two wins in a row. After dropping their first two games at home, the Edmonton Elks will be hoping for better fortune on the road. This will mark the 200th regular season game between BC and Edmonton. Kickoff is slated for 10 p.m. ET.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/08/19/cfl-ca-game-notes-look-week-3-5/

Hats off to the two top organizations in the Canadian Football League. I find it truly amazing that both Calgary Stampeders and Edmonton Elks formerly the Eskimos have been able to avoid 0-2 starts since 1966. I was 5 years old at that time-lol

Some interesting stats & facts in the summary.

THROUGH EIGHT GAMES…

Here's to week #3, I have my beer, select ticket. ON Saturday some double vaxed friends & family, nachos & wings
I hope all teams play well, only minor injuries if any. Games decided late in the 4th qt

I kinda miss the Thursday night CFL song "long live the night" by The Reklaws.
Cheers.

1 Like

Every team that has committed less turnovers, have won their game.

I think you meant to say "Every team that has committed fewer turnovers has won their game."