CFL Blame Game 2021

We do need some football to fight about . :grinning:

some time before the reg season starts I think

This off-season is starting to feel like some kind of pergatory.

1 Like

But after last season, right?

thats a toughie

now all we need is somebody to blame God, then we can turn this into a religious discussion :slight_smile:

[quote="FootbalYouBet, post:208, topic:69805"]

now all we need is somebody to blame God, then we can turn this into a religious discussion :slight_smile:

Aww jeez.

I blame the USA revolutionists. If they had not fought for independence, then we would all be one big happy country playing CFL ball, with the CFL being the machine that NFL is, and we would have had a season last year.

1 Like

I hate that Paul Revere guy so much.
Warning people from a horseā€¦
Big deal.

...so can someone give me the Coleā€™s Notes version of this thread?

1 Like

Yupā€¦ About 10 posts sort of related to the CFL, the other 200 posts were complete BS political posturing and tin foil hat material. And this forum has become a total joke.

2 Likes

no can doā€¦ plagiarism. Cole is very possessive about her notes

you got something against humour?

Unleashed does not have to mean intentional.

Looking at the CCPā€™s systematic theft of technology and IP + Their military buildup, you have to be naĆÆve not to suspect that a virus that has protein strains from Ebola, HIV, SARS and the common flu which they hide from the world for two months did not escape from a Bio weapon research program.

The result remains the same = The wrecked the human race.

1 Like

just because you are wrecked doesnt mean the rest of us are :slight_smile:

actually, I have been wrecked for a long time, but I dont think China had anything to do with it

Then why hide it for months? They still as of last week refuse to provide the WHO the information requested. Had they not been implicated, they would have called out for help, at the very least advise the WHO.

are you telling me that China IS responsible for me being wrecked?

WHO created China..

when she finished her career at first base

lol what?
Facebook / Twitter / Youtube are sites ā€œeveryone in the worldā€ has to use?
Since when?

Twitter in particular is worthless imo

Facebook is banned in many countries, not just places like China or Egypt or Pakistan
It made huge news they pulled the plug in Australia just this month as an example

Youtube is banned in even more countries, and those who allow Youtube make use of geofencing to make sure you cant see something they dont want you to see (eg Youtube Canada is different than Youtube USA which is different than Youtube Germany)

Heck the CFL itself actually shows way more content outside of Canada than inside (licensing and all)

Anyways this is a ridiculous thread derailment esp when you guys are arguing over US politicsā€¦

1 Like

dont worry, be happyā€¦