CBC was a joke

The coverage was good but the personalities they have is aweful! Mark Lee and Chris Walby were horrible. They make Glen Suitor look like a God! Elliot Friedman should stick to the NHL he is the most annoying host out there. Millington has been hit in the head too many times and needs to stop talking with marbles in his mouth! Can’t they get Don Whitman back in the both? Darren Flutie is way better then Walby! Thank God for TSN!

The CBC is garbage. TSN even does better hockey coverage now. When I want to watch gymnastics or irrelevant films about ex-politicians I'll tune in to the CBC. I'm so glad TSN finally has rights over the Grey Cup...it's about time.

I hate to say it but what critism I heard was more than warranted.

As for Chris Walby - I think he’s first rate - as for CBC - I’ll take them over any game that Glen Suitor does with TSN.

Aw c'mon, Hamilton only lost by 4 converted TDs and couldn't score one for themselves. How much of anything positive can any of those CBC guys see in that?

If the CBC coverage was the biggest problem this team had, they'd be laughing all the way to the playoffs.

An Argo-Cat fan

CBC should put Don Cherry in at halftime now that will bring up the ratings. 8)
Im sure he would love to wear the CFL colours. 8) 8)

The really upsetting part for me was when they started talking about how under utilized Holmes was last year. They did not mention how many games he could not play because of injuries, which began in the first game or how they gave him time off for family matters. It was all negative and only served to hilight their ignorance.