CBC hires Troy Westwood to be new RedGreen!

:) CBC announced the new Red Green will be Troy Westwood. Westwood apparently beat out Don Cherry, Martin Short and Stephen Harper.

Westwood will start the new series after his next missed field goal which many anticipate will be on Labour Day.

Riders Rule
Bombers Drool :cowboy:

That’s odd. I keep hearing rumours that Troy had been lobbying to the CBC exec’s to revive and modernize Don Messer’s Jubilee; complete with banjo solos.

BALONEY!!!!

BOMBERS ROCK!!!
RIDERS BLOW!!!

Now thats a vision!

I thought he was going the revive the Pig 'n Whistle.

Hey man, don't get mad just because it's true. . . :lol:

And for the record, the Riders are gonna beat you guys around.

Well like the original Red Green once said "If they don't find ya handsome at least they can find you handy"

Even better! :wink:

Add a vision of Kanga doing the square dance to that! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BALONEY!!!!

Geez Kanga is copying ro1313 (Baloney)....Jm02, help me with that old saying...is it "Imitation is the best compliment a person can get"? :wink: :wink: :wink:

but he’s refering to the food, I’m refering to the big purple dinosaur. :lol:

Come in.....to the Pig & Whistle come in.....to the pub....

Oh my God, and Don Messer, what a hoot.

Vintage Turkeybend!

After reading that, screw Don Messer.. that's "The Tommy Hunter Show 2000" :lol:

I think I can do a squar dance for ya, I'm a little rusty though.

"Can you dance?"
"Well I use-to-could"
"you give me a minute, I might could again"

Somehow, the concept of KK doing a square dance brings to mind that Bugs Bunny cartoon with the hillbillies from the Ozarks. Care to sing for us there, Red? :lol:

Quick........grab a fence post.

Fence post? Nah, you need something heavier and more blunter than that. :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm getting a flashback now!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

....red/green....is that like a combo between the stamps and esks.....could be interesting.....and i know that Troy has some great ideas for duct-tape... :roll: :lol: :lol: