CBC coverage

...pay no attention to berezin, Red...if he can't complain about something, he has nothing to say, it seems...

Good show by Calgary...kept me on the edge of my seat, which is how it should be...

Higgins will end up somewhere else hes still young.

Are you arguing the rule or the call?

I am arguing the rule, and I am arguing the final call. The rule is good, and it should have been stuck to. Should have been no catch.

I agree it should have been no catch, based on the rule.
The rule is redicilous

so, we agree on one point, and not the other. I can live with that.

I just realised that you might not know the new rule.
What you are describing is the OLD RULE…The new rule stated that you must survive contact with the ground…There have been many calls this year where a player has caught the ball, taken 3 or 4 steps while in complete control and the lost the ball when tackled. These have all been ruled no catch because he did not survive contact with the ground…That is what Jones was talking about

My Favorite was Armitage live play coverage
“He started going forward then he went sidewards”

I nearly pissed myself laughing

I heard that as well
The he referred to the ref as JOHN Ireland

I'll admit that I miss Suitor and Cuthbert already, but CFL on CBC/s commentators are still a bit more animated than most of the boring colour guys in the NFL at least. (I was impressed with Al Michaels though this evening, he knew that Kenton Keith used to be a CFL star in Saskatchewan).

I am at work in Africa for the month of November. The Rider’s finnaly get a home playoff game in 19 years, and it is the one year that I am working out of the country! If anyone knows a better way for me to get the games (without watching them the next day, because I could not take the wait!) then feel free to let me know. The game was very choppy and freezing all of the time on me, and I am pretty darn sure it was not my internet connection.