CBC Coverage

Hey, it's half time right now vs Edmonton but I have to wonder what game Steve Armitage is watching after asking Austin why it took so long to get his offence going. Three touchdowns, one TD dropped, and at least 15 first downs - what the heck? CBC should just hand the games to TSN, give them Chris Walby and that's the end of it. I'll listen to Cuthbert and Suitor call games all day.

At least Austin politely put him in his place.....

One more half to go! Go Riders!!!

Where is the game? Did lightning hit the CBC broadcast booth?

What a screw up by CBC. If CBC could display a little competence. Maybe many of us on the East coast could finish watching the game. Not a Nick Nolte flick. I guess they are run by the gov't. Shouldn't be a surprise.

patcarm Posted: Aug 18, 2007 - 11:47 PM

Hey, it’s half time right now vs Edmonton but I have to wonder what game Steve Armitage is watching after asking Austin why it took so long to get his offence going. Three touchdowns, one TD dropped, and at least 15 first downs - what the heck? CBC should just hand the games to TSN, give them Chris Walby and that’s the end of it. I’ll listen to Cuthbert and Suitor call games all day

haha, i was laughing out loud when Armitage asked Austin that. Did you see that little smirk that Austin had on his face, oh man, it was priceless!!!

They can keep Chris Walby

CBC are screw ups even the guy running the camera cant keep up and the panel isnt any better the only part i enjoyed was David making fun of them

It was not the CBC's fault that a prairie thunderstorm hit and knocked the electricity out for the entire city of Regina plus half of southern Saskatchewan. It is difficult to broadcast without electricity from what I am told.

Folks on the East Coast should be careful biting the hand that feeds you (ie the government). When I lived in New Brunswick, I attended numerous social events where I was the ony person in attendance who HAD A JOB; the rest being on employment insurance or welfare or spending time in the militia so they could get points for employment insurance. Occasionally I met someone who actually had a job (and ironically, they were working for the government).

I talked to people who said in Saskatchewan CBC resumed coverage. Why couldn't they do it here (East Quebec) is my question?

And calling me an unemployed bum is not true but OK. But calling me an easterner, that's a little too cold blooded.

I agree about Walby.

I kinda like Khari Jones for some weird reason.

I found it hilarious how the CBC panel totally belittled Sean Millington. It was actually the best CBC panel discussion I remember seeing.

I read on the CBC website that the last hour of the game will be shown tonight...

That was Hilarious, Millington's a Moron.

Walby's comment after a Schmoe touchdown on the Goal line, using his arrows on the screen illustrating how the QB sneak was going right side behind 1000lbs of Lineman beef..only problem was the QB went left!!!!!

.....biggest idiot use of stupid graphics when Mark Lee decided to show McLendon's gold caps, draw an arrow to each one on the still shot, then write "$2000" right underneath it.....that is twenty seconds of my life I will never get back.....

i guess cbc would rather have crackhead nolte in a peelar bar, than a cfl thriller played by teams with injured rosters and gutsy players.