CBC and their Crap

If the CBC is crap, Glenn Suitor must be the fungus that grow's on crap, at the end of the Gades..Cats game, Banks made a touchdown pass..Suitor makes a gaff and say's it's good to have a little sex..he meant sucess as a back up. The problem is not with the gaff, it's with the lack of composure for the three minutes of air time after, sounded like he was sipping tonic.

Memo to Tom Wright: Screw the CBC. I now hate the CBC. Dump them and give all the games to someone who will respect the CFL.

Honestly - I love HNiC, but why couldn't they be bothered to stop the lockout until then? Clearly, the CFL means nothing to them, they obviously didn't see any urgency in getting a deal done for any CFL game.

And why is the Nov 5 game between Toronto and Ottawa not on TV?!? CBC isn't broadcasting a single CFL game that weekend. Give me a break!!! It's an afternoon game, too - so it WOULDN'T conflict with HNiC! What else are they planning on showing on Saturday afternoon? High Jumping from Seville, Spain? They've got their "Sports Saturday" package ... well ... would a CFL game not fit rather perfectly into that?!?

I have no doubt that the news, HNiC and the CFL are CBC's top draws. If it weren't for the CFL, no one would watch the CBC for more than an hour a night (the news) or if it was on a day other than Saturday (HNiC).

Stupid CBC.

I would think tha tthe game will be on if the playoff situtation has not been desided by that point.

RIGHT ON :smiley:

THE EDMONTON / ARGO game is on the CBC.

The CBC owns the T.V. for all play off games.....not TSN. :wink: :smiley:

They were in a lock out…You are only seeing this from one side.

Where the employees who where locked out , pressured to get the NHL games , back? It does work both ways.

Allot of people watch the CBC.

The National , 1 million+ viewers a night.

This is Wonderland.
22 Minutes
AIR FARCE
CBC NEWSWORLD
CANADA NOW…ect…

The CBC is not just a T.V. station , but 2 radio stations that have mostly CANADIAN programming. The private networks , so mostly AMERICAN programing.

The CBC gives CANADIANs many jobs. U.S. programming gives very little jobs for Canadians.

For some communities in this country , the CBC is the only T.V. station that they can get.

You can get both CBC radio and CBC satellite IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
So you have a chioce , instead of CNN.

THE LOCK OUT IS OVER! :smiley: :wink: :smiley:

[url=http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/10/09/1255393-cp.html]http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2005/10/ ... 93-cp.html[/url]