Cauz: Why Bo is the top story for the 2022 season

I wonder if everyone would agree with everything they have ever posted on this site if they took the trouble to go back and review all of their posts? I doubt it.

I am already questioning my own quick agreement with the Home Depot dome solution, which I believe you suggested. Sorry Maaax, but upon sober reflection I think that either a larger Walmart or one of those outdoor farmer’s markets with all of those canopies might be a better solution. I am also now persuaded that in fact we did land on the moon.

1 Like

I stand firmly on my principles when I reiterate my support for Home Depot domed stadium conversions (they paid me to say that). Sorry Jon, but if you want me to join you in your misguided belief that " either a larger Walmart or one of those outdoor farmer’s markets with all of those canopies might be a better solution"... then you'll just have to slide money under my door like everyone else does to curry my favor (only tens and twenties please).

1 Like

Where do you stand on flat earth theroy?

1 Like

ha ha....My first day on here I was booted off! So, a lot of good it does to speak what you feel or think. There are trouble makers on here to that will goad you; so don't fall into that trap whatever you do haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have lots of tens and twenties after years and years of games falling into disrepair only to replace them with new games. Can I interest you in a couple of $500 the cable company doesn't take them anymore.

2 Likes

"Where does Jon stand on flat earth theroy?" Like the guys standing on the moon (which is only 8 feet wide) in this undoctored photo, Jon is determined to blow the lid off 'bigness' as it applies to heavenly bodies. We must ask ourselves this question, if the Earth isn't flat, why does it not wear a bra? And are silicone implants REALLY the answer to our planet's low self esteem?

1 Like

C’mon. Look outside. Do you see a curve in the surface of the earth?

1 Like

Thank you WeGotTheCup for your futile attempt to buy me off. I may be for sale but I'm not cheap. The price you must pay to gain my loyalty is very steep. At least twenty dollars in REAL money (or $50 in that Canadian stuff we carry around in our wallets).

But now that you've mentioned it, I've often wondered why our cable company 'monopolies' won't allow me to pay their invoices with 'Monopoly money'. I can pay my lawn guy with weed. Is there something wrong with my thinking here?

2 Likes

@Glen: Interesting that you claim to be a fan, that you will return to the stadium when Mitchell is gone. Yes, very interesting that you criticize Mitchell for not supporting his team mates. Yet where is your support as a fan? Mitchell had a bad year, no doubt in anyone's mind , what with all his injuries and he also had a very young , inexperienced herd of receivers, who neither Mitchell nor those receivers had much experience with each other. The Season was very short and no time before regular season to jell together. After some late season games they started to play much better, even getting into the playoffs from the basement. After all Because of his injury, Mitchell , missed most of training camp. but with all that, you throw Mitchell under the Bus. Yea real fans would give him the benefit of doubt before throwing him away and blaming him the way you seem to point. I mean no way any of those receivers were at fault for incompletions, right? I have experienced some frustration last year but certainly understand the meaning of being a "Stampeder Fan". I still believe in the Stampeders, the Coaching Staff and yes even Mitchell. So I will be cheering, supporting and believing with all the other "REAL" Stampeder Fans this and other seasons, as I have for over 40 years.

my personal theroy earth round, moon flat like a pizza with extra cheese :pizza::cheese:

2 Likes

You make a compelling argument WeGotTheCup. When I look at the surface of the Earth (as in this view from space) I DO see curves:

1 Like

It's the 'extra cheese' that sells your theroy. Do I smell 'Nobel Prize' in your future? Or am I smelling the baked beans I just ate? So many questions.

Note to self: someone's going to get upset with the way we're moving the 'r' around in theory, but that's what makes us rebels.

1 Like

@Jon: I can't disagree with you more. Ok you have your opinion and I have mine. I believe with no doubt that Mitchell had a bad year last season . Even he states that obvious fact. It was most likely because of injuries and very young , inexperienced group of receivers. Mitchell didn't participate in training camp very much, maybe because of his nagging arm injury. There was no preseason to help jell up the team. The Season was short , but the Team climbed out of the basement to make the playoffs. All excuses . maybe , but I believe that this season will be way more productive. I firmly believe Dickenson & Huff are too great to have anything less. And I also believe Mitchell will be ready to show all non-believers he isn't done yet.

1 Like

I can disagree with Jon more. So can many others. You have to try harder Stampederfan. NEVER GIVE UP.

We KNOW it's in you. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, didn't see that.

Should be a simple as 1-3-2

1 Like

boverrated.

but will make a good broadcaster.

Or as Yoda would say, "Dyslexic am I."

Lest we forget:
DyslexiaFM

1 Like

I don't get it. :thinking::open_mouth:

1 Like

The last Stampeder QB we mocked mightily (who wound up in Ottawa after the expansion draft) went on to win the Cup on a wonky leg.

Gotta be careful Bo doesn't pull a Bruce Bannon and get all 'Hulk smash' on us. :grimacing:

Well we’ll see what happens. I’ve never been a Stamp believer or non believer. Just calling it as I sees it. My main point is that if I were a Stamp fan I wouldn’t get too comfortable about the QB situation there, or for that matter about the Stamps chances of even making the playoffs should Edmonton pass them.

1 Like