Cauz: Evans' career night could spark Tiger-Cats

My favourite image from this past week of action was the celebrations going on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats sidelines between Dane Evans and a variety of players and coaches after Evans’ fifth touchdown pass of the game.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/09/20/cauz-evans-career-night-could-spark-tiger-cats/
1 Like

I was really happy to see Dane bounce back and remind all of us the type of QB we remember from the past couple of seasons... And it must have been super sweet for him doing it against the Bombers. Best wishes to Dane Evans for the rest of the season.

1 Like

I was too! Cauz hit a few points that most people don't realize the scrutiny and pressure. I thought on another post if he can't pop out of that funk who's going to take a chance on him?
I'm glad he put together such a good game and definitely seemed like Dane of old.
When these key guys are healthy it makes for a better game. I'm looking forward to the last few games in the East so we don't have a crossover. Ottawa looked good too! So hopefully The East teams can finish strong like we thought they could at the beginning of the year.