Cats vs Stamps GDT

Since there's about a half-hour until kick-off, I thought I'd start this.

Ok, Jeff, It's your team now! Lets get this done :thup: I trust Coach Ken's eye in your QB abilities!

Lets see our defense wipe the smirk off of Bo Levi Mitchells face as well!

Brandon Banks, we'll need a big game from you tonight! Oskie Wee Wee Brethren :rockin:

They can do it!

Thanks DCF!

Hi folks!

Come on cats! I'm on the couch, tricked the girlfriend into wearing a Ticats sweater, got some jalapeño poppers ready for halftime... all I need is a win! Come on Jeff I know you can do it!

Well not too surprised with a 2 and out to start. D just needs to stop the nags now.

TD SPEEDY B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO SPEEDY B!!!!! TD RETURN AND NO FLAG!!!!

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee406/CatsFaninOttawa/TD%20Banks_zpsaegwkqko.jpg

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Speedy B!

7-0 Cats

Banks has been waiting for that one since the Grey Cup game

No flags this time!

8-0 Cats after the Medlock Single after the Medlock single and Banks 6 pointer :lol:

Medlock bombs it with the wind -- kick single! 8-0 Cats.

It looked like there was contact on the punter, but either it was after he had dropped his kicking foot, or they tipped the ball. Surprised TSN didn't show a replay of it.

LOVE IT!!!

Pretty weak PI call

Yeah that was DEF not O PI :roll:

But I'll take it :smiley:

Someone on this forum, don't remember who, made a comment weeks ago about TD Bank sponsoring Banks' TDs. I created this the next day and have been waiting to use it since.

Maybe but we've had some weak calls made on our DBs too AND there was the lost challenge on the interception in the end zone last game that I still think was DPI.

YES! RUN THE BALL!