Cats vs Stamps GDT - Part II

Completed three by my count but one didn’t count due to procedure penalty.

Yes, offence showed signs of life there at the end of the quarter.

Another chance to put points on the board - LET'S DO IT!!

I hope our defence watches the Calgary defence play. Good tackling technique. That's how it's done.

Is it just me or is Rod Black being more obnoxious than usual? :frowning:

It’s not you. It’s him.

Hello all. Figured Id join in the conversation for the game…defence needs a big stop on this next drive, nice punt by Maher to help them out

INT E. DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY GOT IT! INTERCEPTION DAVIS!!! :thup: :thup:

Will that work for you?

Nice coverage by Davis, sticking right with the receiver and coming down with the pick.

Even when Mitchell throws a pick it’s a cue to exalt in his Greatness - because, you know, he doesn’t throw a lot of picks.

How about talking about the great play by Davis?

I think some of the problem with the tackling is that they are taking bad angles to get to the ball carrier and then end up lurching hoping to trip them up.

Boooooom Chop delivers!!! That is the difference between a DB with ball skills, played that perfectly, now need to convert this into points of some kind, a FG draws us within 7.

Andy was clutch - too bad he was a bit short of the FD. Limited Finch (I presume) on that return and that isn't easy.

That worked quite nicely, I love me some ED.

Too bad offence couldn’t do anything… Nice coverage on the punt though, this needs to be a low scoring affair if we want to win I am thinking.

YEAH DALY!!!! Defense is stepping it up. Just need to try to put a whole drive together!
With points at the end of course in the form of a TD!

Daly!! That is pure safety instincts right there, covered a ton of ground.

Lol they haven't run the ball once..............not trying to beat a dead horse here but come on man its just ridiculous, no wonder our offensive line struggles so much.

Actually, they have. Got one yard from our 6…

YEAH ANDY - Unfortunately not enough for the FD but at least didn't lose ground with a sack.

Maher good on the FG to narrow the gap.