Cats sign Butler

5:39: Hearing that the Ticats have signed non-import S/LB Craig Butler. He was their No. 1 free agent target.
Awesome!!! :thup:

He likes to hit! Always liked him, well Western grad of course. :wink:

Hearing and Have are 2 completely different words

D/P

Andrew Bucholtz ?@AndrewBucholtz 3m
Massive move. RT @danralphcp: Can confirm safety Craig Butler has signed as a free agent with Hamilton Tiger-Cats. A great pickup imho

That could be where Drew is "hearing" it from, still has not been confirmed by the team

Great news, good to have Craig Butler aboard with the Tiger-Cats!!

Cats confim!

It's official - Canadian DB/LB Craig Butler is the newest addition to the #Ticats! Welcome to TigerTown, @CButler28! pic.twitter.com/FnGTUVEjQb

[b]HAMILTON -- He had some options, but Canadian linebacker Craig Butler has decided to sign with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, the club announced today.

Butler, 25, was the sixth ranked free agent on CFL.ca's Top 20 list.

The Western University product arrives in Hamilton after spending the last three seasons with the Roughriders. He was selected in the second round of the 2011 CFL Draft by the Riders.
Butler started at safety in his first professional season, registering 47 tackles, one sack and five interceptions. Since then, he's made the transition to linebacker and has excelled in the front seven as well.

Last season saw Butler collect a career-best 60 tackles, three sacks, four interceptions and three fumble recoveries,[/b]

Huge move. :thup:

This should anchor that secondary. Steinauer must be thrilled.

Some pretty good stuff in here.

http://www.ticats.ca/video/index/id/94575

Burris gone Hage gone
Johnson gone Stala gone

Marwan Hage + Stala = Craig Butler $ (150K) Burris = Collaros + Stewart + Mydlelton JJ = Koch $

Beswick re-signed

Medlock?

Austin must be out of cap by now.

Based on your above mathematical equation, there is room for 2 1/2 more players :lol:

Great non-import addition. But they need to re-sign Simoni Lawrence otherwise it's one step forward, two steps back.

Emory signed with the Argos so the Cats need to keep pace.

An Argo-Cat fan

Simoni Lawrence signed a 3 year contract with signing bonus with the Minnesota Vikings today!

Remember this? I bet Buck doesn't.

I honestly worry that one day when I'm 50, Buck Pierce is going to fall victim to some form of concussion related illness. :frowning:

Anyone still whining about shedding Hank's salary ?

Possible T-shirt designs from Buck Pierce's (and other QB's) POV. Probably should read "I 'ate you, Butlah"

Blimey, nice that.