Cats Loss is Unacceptable!!

-Gable gets the rookie pass for that mistake.

• D-line broke thru often, secondary gave up way too many targets all night- a good QB reads that.

• Fantuz and Ellingson are going to be the stars of this offense.

No improvement from last year? Plenty of Offense, special teams but no defense.

Defense is no better that it was last season. Might even be worse and running game is questionable. Lots of work ahead because at this point the Ticats look pretty much like they did last season.

They probably could have pulled it off if CW was playing… :frowning:
Instant field position, and the breakaway speed and sure hands.

If if’s and and’s were pots and pans… CW is NOT playing this year. So we will never know… No use crying but if CW was playing… He’s not playing… live with it.

Totally agree. . .that was abysmal defence on both teams; Steinauer and Jones have work to do.

You are 100% correct; it IS as simple as that.

Not quite 100% correct this time, but your underlying point is bang on correct (just that it’s ‘fewer’ and not ‘less’) :smiley:

Excuses, Excuses, Not acceptable by fans or players, way too early yah right, Hamilton has had a bad defense for many years not just the start of 2013? Last year we could of led the league in interceptions if our players knew how to catch the ball and we were second last in QB sacks, that just sucks for a City that prides itself on Defense! Too many fans want to take the high road in a loss,well good for you if it makes you feel good but I believe in winning in life and this team has lost more than won in the past 10 years not since Danny Mac and Darren Flutie has this team demonstrated any consistency to win and play like a team!

Individual Statistics mean nothing if you can't Win as a Team, Let's hope this team learns to Win as a team and get some guys who can rush the QB??

Kent Austin should have hired Joe Montford as our Defensive Line coach along with defensive Co-Ordinator Orlando Steinour we haven't had a guy like Montford in years who could be a great rush end, Fredrick Pleisius has the same size and speed and is the possibility forget playing him at LB put him on the defensive line at rush end, we need speed not size?

Also with Dee Webb questionable with injury, and shuffling going on get Ray Brown off the Practice Roster and on the team, this guy has a nose for the ball and guess what, HE CAN ACTUALLY CATCH AN INTERCEPTION!! This guy could run a clinic on interceptions, give the guy a chance to play!

EAT EM RAW TIGER-CATS BEFORE THE EAT US!!!

8) Cats did not score 9 points in the second half, they scored only 3.

My overview.....I'd say last night's game was a pretty good start considering we have a new coaching staff and a ton of new players playing against last years Grey Cup champions. We should have won it though.
Defence needs work but it's too early to write them off or accuse them of being "the same old".
I feel better about our chances for the season than I have for a long time.

Totally no pressure on Ray, Until we can put real pressure on Ray no cigar, their OLIne played a great game. :x

Difference in the game was that Toronto was able to run the ball. Hamilton wasn’t or couldn’t or wouldn’t.

If Gable caught that pass, we would be singing a different song :expressionless:

Don Matthews use to say: Every rookie you start will cost you a game. Kackert vs Gable IMO was the difference in the game last night.

Wasn’t that Dave Ritchie? I could be wrong.

Oh Boy, we have a lot of rookies this year, 0-18 :cry:

So…if the Cats go 17-1 this season, it’s unacceptable?

BYE BYE MR PEACH :thdn:

defence sucked last night, but so did Toronto's. bad reffing - no surprise - mistakes cost the game. Dropped pass for a sure game winning TD.
But the two sacks by the argos hurt us when we needed to drive the ball and score.
it is only week one, I know it sucks to lose but the film will tell the coach who can play. I always considered the first 2 games of the season as exhibition only because more time is needed to see who can actually play when the game is on the line.

Hey Captainkirk stay with the game I'm talking about not the season, this game was totally unacceptable to me and many fans, if you want to put words in my mouth EAT THIS..????