Cats @ Lions

Who had the bright idea to start this game at 10 PM? I've been yawning for the last hour. :lol:

since it's a single header.. I've had to pass the time with the Jays game.. is it 10pm EST yet??

I'm wearing an orange t-shirt tonight, to help jinx the Lions... :stuck_out_tongue:

Ugh. I've been watching terrible sitcoms like Hot in Cleveland. :? Thank God the Simpsons is on. That'll kill 30 minutes. :smiley:

"Marge, I'm bored."
"Why don't you try reading something?"
"Because I'm trying to reduce my boredom."

Oh Homer. :lol:

LOL.. we need more hobbies.. relying on the CFL to provide us with entertainment on a Friday night is quickly becoming a bad idea... wow.....we are pathetic.....lol

a Friday night and we are waiting for a football game to start.....

I dont know about the rest of you, but here we got a station called METV and it has lots of good old westerns and sitcoms all day long. No problem killing time here.

Well damnit I actually found something to do and went out for a big Greek dinner, and here I am still waiting too.

But guys it's not rocket science on the start time -- it's a West Coast game.

I did not and won't even pick who wins this game because it is so unpredictable.

Both teams have defences with plenty of holes in them and offences that are inconsistent though it looks like they are each making improvements.

My mom says I'm cool. :smiley:

Which sitcoms do you enjoy FYB?

from the old days, threes a company, dick van dyke, mash,

Mom's are REQUIRED to say that!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D

Ah ha ok FYB …I remember thinking Three’s Company was funny as a kid and John Ritter and Don Knotts were great in their time, but as for the other two :?

And Dick Van Dyke was never funny and that whiny Mary Tyler Moore and that Alan Alda were just plain annoying.

I remember as a kid enjoying the re-runs of “Bewitched” and “I Dream of Jeanie” though, but “The Price Is Right” with Bob Barker and his Barker Beauties rocked 'em all. :slight_smile:

HA!!. .you just dated yourself... of course those are all the shows I used to watch....lol

Get Smart was my all time favourite!

WOOOOOOOOOO Gametime!!

Well it's old Uncle Joe and he's workin kinda slow at the .......Petticoat Junction.
Come on Wally Buono.........and for the Lions players ===== Lets win one for the Old Man. :cowboy:

god I hope this means that matty is in town

There was a very short lived Tim Conway sitcom called Rango which always had me in stiches, as he usually did.

AT the time, Get Smart was a favorite, but trying to watch them on DVD now with my kids, I just cant enjoy them for some reason. Jeanie and Bewitched are classics. Also really liked My Favorite Martian. Them there is Mork, makes me chuckle just to think of him. Oh yeah, and Taxi and Cheers :thup:

I just laughed at Cuthbert saying BC passes 81% of the time. I knew it. Robertson isn't a spectacular back, but I knew he was better than this. I just had this feeling the poor running game wasn't because of him. If BC is passing it 81% of the time, What the hell???

LOL.. no kidding... the epitome of no running game!