Cats fans stop crying, CFL fans supporet your teams,

Be glad you have a team Hamilton cat fans. Chang would be worst then Mass and give you less chance to win with him. He may be good in time but he has not got enough CFL experience. What CFL fans don`t realize the American game is alot easier to perform well as a qb even Moon said you got to be better in the CFL as a QB. Mass has been injured I thought he looked better the last two times and it is not all his fault.

Perdiction, they will win this weekend with Mass.

CFL FAN HALIFAX 

DON`T WALK AWAY FROM OUR GAME, SUPPORT, WIN OR LOSE, KEEP THE NFL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY. SUPPORT OUR GAME AND OUR OWN  LEAQUE.

What you been in the Hooch or something. The Tigercats fans have been great!

He's telling them to keep their chin up!

Go Cats Fans!

ticats drew a 4 or 5 year low of 21,000 last home game...and on the ticat forum, theres lots of talk about boycotting.

if the ticats dont beat the bombers this week, its pretty much over for the ticats.

they're management has made this game into: 'hamilton-the city' vs 'winnipeg bluebombers', and have promised a victory, and are rallying the city to come and support the cats while they defend hamiltons honour ( because doug brown called hamilton a shithole, and berry's attempt at running up the score AND charles roberts promising the cats will be 0-6 after this week )....which makes me wonder:

what will hamilton fans do when the ticats lose?...and if they lose by blowout?....( so much for defending hamiltons honour ).

I dont think boycotting would be a good idea. They have been in most of their games this season, and once they cut down on the mental errors and penalties they will win their fair share of games.

Two old buddies, Berry and Taaffe, sure know how to build up a game wouldn't you say ? Not unlike the rivalry he had going with his old buddy the Don last year. Keep it up guys, it's good for business.

Yup this is as transparent as those weigh in dust ups before a Don King fight. It spawned the banjo bowl after all. take it as tongue in cheek

I can understand Cats fans' frustration - I live in Oakland after all - but talk of boycotts and saying it's all over for them if the don't win the next game is not going to help at all. When a team is down and struggling is the time when fans need to rally around them even more.

Most Hamilton fans are better than to simply give up on their team.