Cats Depth chart for Sat. July 26

Defence is exactly the same as against CGY

After so many changes to the line-up prior to the last game, so few for this game -- Jake Olson will play his first game, starting at LT where it was Alford last game. He's moved to Injured, along with Lawrence who was a Reserve last game and Koch is activated from Injured. Other than LeFevour starting, that's all that's changed.

I'm surprised to see McGee listed as the third QB after seeing his name on the Injured List Wednesday, which should have made him ineligible to dress this week. At that same time, Landry's name had been moved from the Injured List to Active and that has also now been reversed. Since "Transactions" on cfl.ca are not up to date, I'll have to guess that those listings on ticats.ca were clerical errors.

Or Austin playing mind games....

Jake Olson played with LeFevour at Central Michigan, they are good buddies.

It will take a $4 cab ride to go around him, he is huge, 6'8" 300lbs!
http://content.forum.canucks.com/public/style_emoticons/default/2utgv3d.gif

holy maki-naw! let's hope he's got the foot-speed to keep up with a CFL rush end. if he can do that, maybe his size will help Gable bust open the running game - assuming Austin calls one. :x

Is this also the first time we've had our starting line-up of receivers in? Another bonus to LeFevour starting? he'll throw the ball to someone other than Tasker. you know, just to mix it up against the defense.

Ellingson could be a "?" He missed at least two practices this week with the flu.

It will be a game time decision for Ellingson,but with 21 imports listed on the 46 and with room for only 20 on the game day,I'm thinking that Ellingson most likely sits this one out and Koch will get the start after missing last game with an injury.The Canadian scratch will most likely be FB Isaac Dell once again for the 2nd straight game.

Agreed about Ellingson and Dell but just noting a typo. There are 24 internationals listed on the 46 and 23 can play (16 regular internationals, 3 qbs, 4 DIs). There are 22 nationals and 21 can play.