CATS CRUISE------BOMBERS BOMB!!!!!!!!

Was nice to see the Cats knock the stuffing out of the Bombers, they really deserved it. Even better, to see Lumsden run over "Chuck" Roberts!

"HOLY TI-CATS BATMAN"

say by by to ur rushing title charles…cuz Jesse is the new leader in rushing :smiley:

we shall see at the end of the season, just remember one thing your team is 1-5 :wink:

And your team got beat by that 1-5 team :slight_smile:

id rather be 3-2-1 then 1-5 :wink: Bombers are still playoff bound, looking ahead to the tiger cats remaning games, doesnt seem to good :wink: oh, just remember what team MILT STEGALL, set the all time TD record :wink:

I used to love beating the Argos most but now its the Bombers :wink:

oh wow, you got 1 win... must be gratifying to be 1-5. to your fans winning this game is like winning the grey cup. enjoy it while it last, your team is still the worst in the CFL.

1990 1990 ...

LMAO

Whatever. :wink:

Teams have to get it done on the field, period. If the Bombers can get that, then they can challenge the Lions in November. Leaking matches with Scott Mitchell et al in the papers re civic pride and worthiness, dressing rooms, etc. etc. might turn some people's cranks, but it doesn't cure November deficiencies in any quarter.

Oski Wee Wee,

Rather handily I might add… man… 12/211 and 2 TD’s

The Cats have the newest fairy tale emerging

The Bull & The Beast
(Moreno and Lumsden)

the lions are in trouble right now due to their injuries, they are nothing without Casey Printers, and Dave Dic. Bombers challanged them last season before Glenn went down with injury and to this day i still think it was a dirty hit, I forgot who it was but thats not the point. The Bombers play the Lions next friday night, and it looks like Buck Pierce will be starting, and he too has some injuries. Come this Friday, win or lose, what you will see will be a different Bomber team. Who knows the Lions could blow out the Bombers like they did to Regina. And truth be told, I have a feeling thats going to happen.

i dont think it was a blow-out win. the cats only won by 21 and Bombers won by 18 last week, thats only a 3 point differnce, Milt Stegall was the star last week and this week its Jesse Lumsden, he had a monster game. and if he can build on this, then Roberts will have a tough time, defending his rushing title.

You can spin it any way you choose but the end result is the same my friend.

Hey Cat fans, we shouldn't be too excited by beating the Bummers, after all when was the last time they actually won something? Oh yeah, 17 years ago. This I believe is currently the second longest streak for futility in the league. Maybe I'll get excited if we beat someone who has been successful lately, like Edmonton next week.

[/quote]
id rather be 3-2-1 then 1-5 :wink: Bombers are still playoff bound, looking ahead to the tiger cats remaning games, doesnt seem to good :wink: oh, just remember what team MILT STEGALL, set the all time TD record :wink:
[/quote]
Milt always seems to disappear when the playoffs roll around! He's been there for a long time, pile up a great number during regular season, then totally suck during playoffs! I see the trend continuing!

To Bomberfan420.

There once was a back named Roberts.
Who the cats are going to Clober !!!.
A guy named Brown getta out this town.
With you we can`t even bother!!

The Pegs been running their mouth. They sure have a lot of Clout! But when the game is through, theyll be singing the blues.
Cause the CATS WILL HAVE WON IN A ROUT!!!

So true. the cats will be making strides so look out!!