Cats Claws Walk of Fame/Charlotte Simmons Award Dinner

Details include:

Friday, May 22nd, 2009
Renaissance Centre (Barton St. East at Nash Rd.)
$45.00 pp
2009 Walk of Fame Honouree Henry Waszczuk
Charlotte Simmons Humanitarian Award Winner Marwan Hage
Silent & Live Auction
Alumni & Current Players
Cocktails: 6pm; Dinner 7pm
For tickets please contact Carol @ 905-664-6117 or email: ccfc@mountaincable.net

How much are the tickets and what vetrens are going to be there please someone let me know... thanks ticats_2009

Hello Everyone

The Walk of Fame Dinner is next Friday - May 22nd!

We've got a great evening planned and hope you are all able to make it out. The proceeds from the dinner go towards sending under-privileged kids to all Ti-Cats home games.

We've got some great auction items lined-up that you'll want to be bidding on - including lunch for 4 people with (insert surprise guest here) at Faloney's of Ancaster! (I could tell you who the surprise guest is, but I'd rather you come out and find out for yourself!)

Remember tickets will not be available at the door so you need to reserve your seats this week!

Call Carol @ 905-664-6117 or email ccfc@mountaincable.net

Mr & Mrs Madjack will be in attendance...........hope to meet many fellow forumites !

I'll be at the door accepting your tickets and any best wishes you may have for the CFL Fans Fight Cancer Climb in the Ron Lancaster portion of the Climb for Cancer happening the next day.

I'll be the bald guy dressed in black with the Go-T!

A call to reserve tickets for pick-up at the door is available...Right?

Are there still some tickets available yet?

There are a very limited number of tickets available.

If you think you'd like to attend, please email ccfc@mountaincable.net or call 905-664-6117 NOW

That's "NOW" as in RIGHT THIS MINUTE, Woody !!

Oh we are in! :wink: Have been since they went on sale...lol

It's a Great Event and we look forward to it every year.

I was curious for the sake of an extra couple for friends. :thup: It happens ever year...people are disappointed that they didn't go when they hear about what a great time it was! Especially if they find out that there still were a couple tickets left.