Cats Claws Fan Club's "BUS TRIP"

Cats Claws Fan Club "BUS TRIP"

HAMILTON@TORONTO Sept. 8th
PRICE: MEMBERS $35.00 NON MEMBERS $40.00.
Price includes your ticket to game.
There will be no drinking or smoking on the Bus.
Please call Carol; @905-664-6117, Pat 905-383-0806 or
[ cell 905-923-0806], Eva 905-385-5943 Bob&Pat 905-545-9923.
Lets show Toronto what devoted fans we have and fill up a few bus loads. Thanks [Pat] pat_cat [/b]

I've been on these bus trips before, and while its fun to be on a bus full of Ti-Cat fans, you can't stop the drinking and the smoking so it's not fun. Definitely not a family environment either.

What time does the bus leave at?

The Buses will be leaving the Centre Mall behind Sears @12:30 Sharp. Please be there by 12 Noon So we can give you your tickets and Bus number. Thanks pat_cat [Pat]

I can't speak for how things are these days but I went on 2 bus trips to Toronto with the Cats Claws around 92-93 and it was very family friendly.

There were 3-4 kids on the bus and everyone behaved in a very civil manner. The only drinking I saw was at the game.

In 1994 I went on one of these, and suffered a 'blowback' incident from a guy puking out the window two rows in front of me...

I vowed never to go on another bus trip for any sport ...

BUMP

we're looking for a ride to the sept 8th game, we won 2 tickets just need a ride, have you got a price and 2 seats thanks caroline

Just take the GO train. That way you can hang around the city and shop or do whatever after the game.

I have been on a few bus trips now and I always have a blast on every trip and a lot of the fans seem very happy to be on the bus. I find that everyone has a great time Saying "Go Cats Go" when we hit Toronto Soil. So for everyone that is coming lets go there and just have a great time supporting our team.

Cheers
Brandon

been on the bus at least ten times and id say 9 times it was fun without problems.