Cats/Argos

TD for the Blue guys.

BMO looks great, as has the Ticats D.

Boom boom, two quick TD's for the Argo's. We have a game again.

He was nothing special on special teams the last 2 seasons and won’t be missed in the least. Could help make them better in the long run. Where he will be missed in on offense.

Once again the Argos are getting out coached. And beat by a 2nd string QB. :oops: :roll:

Masoli though, 2nd string or whatever, looks sharper than Ray. Perfectly thrown ball to Speedy. Has turned into a decent game though with the Argos getting 2 majors.

I have to get to a game at BMO though, what an atmosphere for football compared with the RC.

Not putting down Masoli’s performance. The Argos…

The one upside for Argo fans is the new stadium. From the TSN broadcast it looks and sounds like something we haven’t seen or heard at an Argo home game in years…a good place to watch a game.

I'm watching with the sound off. Were there (a couple) streakers?

Oh yea, Argos will be missing Owens big time. I can’t see anyone stopping the Cats in the East this year, no one. Owens and Banks and Fantuz, those 3 receives alone will give nightmares to defences. :o

Hope he’s ok, neck not good.

Once Collaros gets back in the lineup They are clearly the team to beat. Thought the Argos were a solid 2nd but after this game they’ll have their hands full staying ahead of Ottawa.

It’s never good when they take that long. Hopefully he’s OK.

That was such a fluke play. It didn't look like your typical helmet to helmet play. Helmet to shoulder.

Remember, before the game the panel said that the Argos were clearly the superior team. You must be wrong.

As posted in another thread - 24,812 - 95% of capacity.

There was a worse helmet to helmet hit in the 1st half and the player got up and walked away. Despite it being deliberate.

The game was meh :

• Too many flags but not a disgusting amount.
  • The Argos were horrible and should be ashamed how poorly they played in front of people who paid good money to see them.
  • Scoring was more than adequate.

Overall, the game was a 5.5/10. Not exactly what everyone was hoping for.

I'll start the call. Millanovich has to go. That was a disgraceful performance by Toronto. Milanovich must have compromising pictures of Barker, the only explanation for why he is still a head coach. Only Popp is a worse HC.

Masoli was firing darts all night though and with Lawrence wreaking havoc, not much any coach could have done to prevent the Cats from winning this one.

Kevin, this is EXACTLY what TiCat fans were looking for. :wink: Ok the league and Argo fans wanted the Argos to win and that didn't happen, true enough. :wink:

Disagree. Argos have the talent they should have made a game of it at least. Even by the numbers he was only slightly better than Ray, but where Masoli and the Cats excelled was hanging on to the ball and making the plays on offense to keep drives alive.

Full credit to Hamilton for the win and full credit to the Argos for undisciplined penalties, turnovers, poor play calling, lifeless special teams and being completely out couched.

It was exactly what this guy was hopin for. Ha!