CatPrints Magazine.

I just reviewed my copy of the CatPrints magazine today. I am surprised that no one has commented on this publication yet.

For those who haven't seen it, it is a glossy magazine published by The Hamilton Spectator in partnership with the Tiger-Cats.
In their own words, it is:
"A Celebration of THE HAMILTON TIGER-CATS in a series of special portraits". It consists of 120 glossy pages (including front & back covers)full of visually striking and often amusing photographs of Ti-Cat players. The proceeds from the sale of this publication go to The United Way as well two other charities that benefit underprivileged children.

Having explained what this magazine is, I want to take this opportunity to congratulate both The Hamilton Spectator & The Hamilton Tiger-Cats for participating in such a worthwhile cause. In general, I think the finished product is great, but I do have 2 slight criticisms:

a) it does not appear that this magazine is printed on recycled paper; this certainly conflicts with the
"sustainability" message promoted by someone like Julien Radlein (and, I hope, The Spec); and
b) considering the fact that this magazine was designed by the staff of a daily newspaper, I think someone needs to explain how they allowed the main subject of several 2 page spreads to get lost in the fold of the magazine. This seems like such a basic concept - I would hope that even someone like myself, who is not involved in publishing, would have caught that.

I am sure that this specific aspect of the magazine is slightly embarassing for the Art Director and Editors, but nonetheless I still applaud all involved for a job that was generally well done.

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=22537&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... c&start=30[/url]

Other wise that it smells wierd its very cool and I think its ironic they put armour on the cover when he is likely leaving!

All I need to know is if these players have their clothes on. If YES, then I would consider; otherwise I will pass.
Others are welcome to dis-agree…
The Eagle :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy: