Casey Wants to pass for 5,500 Yards in 08

If he turns this franchise around, and I think he will, he can speak any way he likes.

Casey wants 5500 yards, I want a team player who puts winning ahead of stats.

At five thousand yards I think winning is a given. :roll:

No its not. Ask Peyton Manning what regular season stats mean in a playoff game

Let’s make the playoffs first before we start looking for ways to cast doubt about Printers.
I know it’s a long Ham. tradition among some fans but be patient.

Of course, setting a lofty goal of 5500 yards passing necessitates strong pass protection, a viably potent playbook, and an apt receiving core not only capable of posing a deep threat but equally capable of accumulating several YAC yards. There seems to be a few too many obstacles as of yet to make this goal an attainable one. Having said that, I pray to God that Obie et al prove me wrong; until then, 5500 passing yards remains a fanciful endeavour, at best.

I'm not casting doubts. Its just not what I want to hear going into the season. First last and every statemnet in between needs to be about winning, nothing more nothing less

Of course, just playing devil’s adovocate here. Couldn’t care less if he comes close to 4,000. Just win, Casey.

Thats more like it Zontar

Amen. That is definitely the bottom line.

HOLY S#1$…I can hardly believe what I’ve been reading of late!

:wink:

If in keeping with the heading of this thread and the desire to add some “swagger” to the Ticat nation we allow our star signing to indulge some “goal setting”…I’m all for it! :thup:

As so rightly pointed out in earlier posts…we are a long way from training camp…but I’ve had faith in the Ticat organisation ALL ALONG!

I’ve never been more optomistic about how this management team has operated and I look forward to the NEW SEASON!

i agree, i like all of managements moves so far.

I'll wait until real football is being played to make a stand. I'm neither encouraged nor discouraged by our player moves front office moves or assistant coaches moves. I've bought in too many times to get excited in the offseason

That would be Fantabulous…

It’s good to dream and I like Casey’s enthusiam, but we are going to need some upgrades or improved play in order to make it happen. I just want to win. I’m more concerned with how many TD’s he throws for and not so much with the yards.

Who cares how he pronounces words, we could all get a lot smarter if we'd pay attention when he speaks. I personally had no idea Bellefeuille had won a Grey Cup. :? His bio makes no mention of the Grey Cup he "got".

Casey gets forgiven for errors (for the Grey Cup he'll be bringing home soon) but damn how does that get onto the official site with no one noticing?

You could Throw for 6,0000 Yards
Without balance your Not going to win.
If your not Picking 2nd long and 3rd and short.
You not going win.
If you kick Field Goals 85% of the Time
You are not going to win a lot of games.

Correction you’ll end up with a 3-15 season :lol:

I like Mr. Printers goals, it does not mattr if he throws for 3,000, or 4,000, or 6,000 yds just as long as we WIN. If each team member could set a goal to achieve their personal best and the team sets a goal to do whatever it takes to win, then that's a good thing, not anything to criticize. Let's try not to criticize every little bitty, single word that comes out of persons mouth. People our tiger cats are human and they want to be the best they can be. So, why don't some of you remember this, in order to elevate yourself, you do not have to stand on some ones neck in order to do it. Casey is bringing a swagger, and a I CAN attitude to a TEAM that needs it. I'm sure he is working to give his all, as each and every member of this team will be once the season starts. SO, GUYS try not to be PETTY!!!

You ARE new to the site, aren’t you? lol