CASEY TIME IN LOTUSLAND???????

:cowboy:

With Buck injury prone and not getting it done, jackson out for 4-5 weeks and Travis Bulay a rookie, should Wally hand the reins over to Casey Printers for the rest of the season out in B.C. or maybe Wally should call the Riders to see who we have in our QB stable who might help. They are falling behind in the west and may get beat out for 3rd spot in the East. Holy Batman, Casey back in the saddle again!!!??? :rockin: :? :? :? :? Also, did anyone else out there think Paris Jackson is getting too cocky?? I think his end zone celebration riding the horse in Calgary just fired up the Stamps defence????

:cowboy:

Rider Pride Nation Wide :?

Well there's also Zac Bhampion.

No, how is that different than any TD celebration that any other player will do on any other team?

I've never seen anyone as excited about a .500 ball club in my life.

Guess you haven't seen Riders fans over their .500 seasons over the years. They could have a losing record and still say they're the best in the league.

how did it go from a Paris Jackson TD dance which mocks Calgary and their TD tradition, to tying to make rider fans look bad for supporting theirteam during losing seasons? IMO a touchdown dance is part of the game. Like the thread about Cates the other week, the only difference here is that Jackson was mocking and the celebration was actually meant to mock the stamps. That is questionable but I've definately seen worse.

I assumed when the comment “I’ve never seen anyone as excited about a .500 ball club in my life.” was made it was against me for supporting a sub 500 team. Dunno what else it could mean, the Lions are the only sub .500 team mentioned in this thread.
And I’m not trashing Riders fans, I’m just saying that they are still crazy about the Riders even if they go 5-13.

Yeah, the Ti-Cats' forum is filled with bandwagon jumpers now that they are 6-6.. after years of futility they have reason to be excited... :stuck_out_tongue:

I can't see throwing Casey into the mix after only a couple of weeks back a la Mike Kelly. Mind you, Casey isn't a complete greeny like what's-his-face in Winnipeg but he hasn't played a sniff of football for a long time. I'd say Wally should work with what he's got for the time being but if Buck goes down, get Casey as game ready as possible by the next game and play him for a few snaps. If he does well, leave him in. If he doesn't do well, find a quiet corner to pray in .

You forget Casey is injury prone also lol. 8)

If you are referring to Casey Bramlet, the guy isn't as green as you imply. He's new to the CFL but he was a starter for 2 seasons in NFL Europa.

Did he finish any game he started in Hamilton? I swear he left them all with some injury or other.

Generally, when CFL fans talk about a player being green, they are referring to the fact that the player has little to no CFL experience. Bramlet's CFL experience consists of 1.5 quarters in a game he had no chance of winning, against one of the top defenses in the league. Printers is a former CFL MOP who was starting in the league as recently as last year.

Bramlet is a dark forest green right now. With time, he might move on up to a pastel green.

Bad move stick with Pierce and if he can't move the ball try Printers, but dont go with him as the starter just yet way to soon, he has been out odf the loop to long

If you are referring to Casey Bramlet, the guy isn't as green as you imply. He's new to the CFL but he was a starter for 2 seasons in NFL Europa.
CFL and NFL Europa = apples to oranges … or blueberries … or bananas … or grapes … or strawberries … geez, I could really go for a fruit salad right about now.