Casey Printers

Craig Dickenson is a coach with the Stamps and is Dave's brother.

Its only exhibitionm Papa… I don’t care if it was by 100 points. I don’t put much stock into lopsided Exhibition games. I must confess, I’ve been so busy outside, I haven’t even listened to the radio to hear who did what to who.

Thanks Ziegmund…That was the information that I couldn’t remember.

i like Kevin Glenn, And Russ Michna, Printers Rocks, But I Think Glenn, And Michna, Can Get It Done Over Here, So They Should Sick Wit It!!!

Is Casey a Free Agent if he returns or is he BC property?

If he is BC property it will take alot to get him, even his rights would cost us …

Michna was cut

If you consider who the Bombers have for QBs now, it might well be worth it to acquire Printers rights. Kevin Glenn is a back-up QB in a starting role, much like Nealon was in Saskatchewan.

So with Michna gone...Is it Glenn, Quinn and Banks the three QB's?

I think Banks could be a surprise for you. I hate the word rebuilding, but he might be a quarterback to take if you are rebuilding an offensive unit around a QB.

…Quinn …and Banks are the back-ups in that order…if Banks can live up to his potential and develop quick…who knows he may jump into the no 1 back-up position…its too early too tell…Berry said Banks had a hard time adjusting to the new system …but as far as raw talent…Banks has a lot…we’ll see :roll:

Well Papa, imagine the impossible(at least to some bomber fans anyway) and its a lost season for Winnipeg.... would you put Banks in and give him some games to see what he could do as a starter?

It sounds like the salary cap will be in effect next year so for once we will be able to compete with toronto. He could look good in Wpg but I would hope we didn’t trade too much for him.

I never want to see DD in a Bomber uniform he is a time bomb.

Daves' age and fragile state...would not make him a no 1 choice in my book..given time Glenn will surpass d.d. as a commodity iN the CFL.. :rockin:

Calgary could not spend 750 K$ on two QBs… They’re not Edmonton !

I agree…
Long Bomb to Simon…Touchdown
Long Bomb to Jackson…Touchdown
Long Bomb to Clermont…Touchdown
Long Bomb to Thelwell…Touchdown
Long Bomb to Simons…Touchdown
Long Bomb to Boden…Touchdown

You know Kanga…for once, I agree with you! :stuck_out_tongue:

well, I wasn't thinking of a time bomb in THAT context, but ok! :lol: