CASEY PRINTERS SPANKED IN CALGARY SUN

integity et al, is not about wins and losses. And I didnt even mention integrity anyhow.

Did you notice Printers demeaner during the second half of the first game. Its not about performance but how one deals with adversity. So far, printers does fine when all is going well, but he hasnt proven he can overcome. Not yet.

FYB,

When you mention, character as in a previous post. Integrity is a part of character, so that relates.

I disagree with you,

He showed a strong desire to compete in the first game. I can`t say that about too many other members of the Ticats in the first game. I believe he was one of the only players really trying to make something happen.

I think games 2 and 3 really showed his character. Printers played really well.

you are right, integrity is part of character, but its not the part I am questioning. To me, integrity has to do with honesty, sticking to principles, etc. I dont question that about him.

I just am wait and see about attitude and maturity and smarts and dealing with adversity, etc.

IMO, he has played well, but not top 3-5 in the league. However, only one game really challenged his dealing with adversity, and I beleive it got the better of him. Yes, during the first half, he was basically the only plus for the cats, but it got to him in the second half. I need to see him keep his chin up the whole game, be positive, clap hands to encourage teammates, same zip on the ball, same level of play, if not better during the 4th qtr, etc, the whole 60 minutes, no matter what the score.

and at the end of the game, if the offense didnt do well, I need to hear him say, its all on me, whether it was or not.

Many Casey was sob back with BC.

We have think things change with time.
That he has learned how to be leader

So Far I think the Team if Following him..

A "reporter" who goes that far out on a limb predicting ANY team will lose, deserves what he gets if he is wrong.
Going on the record like without providing any evidence why Casey or the rest of the team will lose (other than the injury to Jesse) on the day of a game is just plain stupid. The quotes he uses are personal thoughts about Casey Printers....not evidence to show why this team will lose tonight.
Seems to me Terry Caulley, Tre Smith, Pat Woodcock etc are more than enough to take on Calgary.
If we win tonight, lets all send e mails to this idiot at the Calgary Sun and tell him that "it says here you were wrong!" :twisted:

If we win tonight, lets all send e mails to this idiot at the Calgary Sun and tell him that "it says here you were wrong!" Twisted Evil

I would love that!!!!!!!!

printers isnt happy when things go bad and thats how he should be. The cats have had some floaters on this team the last few seasons and printers is bringing accountability through his actions and attitude on the field. He expects the best expecially from himself and his teamates. I remember the first game when scott mitchell made a couple mistakes early and printers went right back to him that game at the next opportunity. That helped mitchells confidence and a good qb does that. It would be easy to avoid throwing to a guy who isnt making the plays but most good qbs and casey included go back to him and help him get past it. I havent seen any evidence of problems with casey in hamilton yet and the team seems to buy into the fact that he can play and lead them.

FYB wrote,

IMO, he has played well, but not top 3-5 in the league. However, only one game really challenged his dealing with adversity, and I beleive it got the better of him. Yes, during the first half, he was basically the only plus for the cats, but it got to him in the second half. I need to see him keep his chin up the whole game, be positive, clap hands to encourage teammates, same zip on the ball, same level of play, if not better during the 4th qtr, etc, the whole 60 minutes, no matter what the score.

and at the end of the game, if the offense didnt do well, I need to hear him say, its all on me, whether it was or not.

Im assuming your referring to the first game against the Als. I really didnt see any letdown on Printers in that game. I thought he was the only positive. I did think that during the second half (especially) that most players played lacklustre football. That is game one, thats old news now. I know that were a different football team.
It is a team sport and one player can`t win the game, especially the way they played against the Als.

The Casey that was in BC is Gone..
The Casey that was in KC is Gone
The Casey that we have is a Leader..
This Casey is Someone I Respect and Trust to lead our Team

If you Been Around Camp or Practices
you'd Understand He is our leader..
No Question in my mind on that one

:thup:

I agree. Casey has matured, I believe the team has no problems with Casey. It was also a very good move by the organization to make the radio show.

I'm in!!!!

ill take printers over burris any day of the week.

not me.