CASEY PRINTERS just live ----- good for him

the habs have a lotta history, but they are overrated, the current team has no legit superstars and they aint even a top 10 team in the league, yet the montreal media hypes them up like they are the second coming of the 1980 team usa miracle on ice.

if they sign printers, they need to surround him with speedy elusive WRs, and install a no-huddle spread offense and give him full reign of the offense.

The entire league but especially here in Toronto requires a good and healthy Hammer.
It was so sad being at the Labour Day game and watching the Cats suck.

the hammer needs to rid themselves of the gold jerseys, stick to black and white only, they need to keep it simple and stop the gimmicks, bob young needs to stop hiring his cronies from the tech industry and hire old school football guy and also give chances to young assistants. Hamilton lacks an identity, they need to define themselves as either a wide open offense speed team or a smashmouth football physical team.

confirmed 99 %

...the Cats fans deserve a quality qb. i believe they just signed one...great for the league....i hear 3 yr. deal...

You know what I find strange? TSN and Sportsnet and the Fan590 are reporting Printers has signed with Hamilton.

Yet this website, the home of the CFL, has absolutely nothing?

In fact the only story on Printers is he's talking to Montreal?

Somebody is asleep at the switch.

I heard that Printers is in talks with 4 teams. Hamilton, Winnipeg, Montreal and Calgary. Thats what it said on the radio about an hour ago. Dont think he signed with anyone yet.

i hope he goes to hamilton... they also need one more reciever, and they could have a good team in the making. that is if they get casey. then hopefully the blue can pick up chang or maas for a back up!!!!! thad be sweet!

Hamilton got him.
First, they trade away the guy who they lost their two first round draft picks for last year, to the team they gave the draft picks to. (Riders came out on top of that one) Now, the Riders "stole" two first round draft picks and got Holmes back. Good move Hamilton. I think they will trade away Printers for another bust. They will be right back where they started from.

done deal he's with Hamilton
reportedly Winnipeg offered him a contract as well
I wonder how Kevin Glenn feels about that?
Look for Maas to get traded... Winnipeg needs a backup, or maybe back to Edmonton

Mass was a pretty good QB in Edmonton, so I dont know that a new QB will do anything for Hamilton anyway. Dont know what thier problem is tho.

dont be surprised. That is so typical of this site, and the cfl administration. They are all pathetic and always have been.

…the story is on this site now, holy moley you guys are critical…

congratulations cats fans, u fully deserve it! couldnt be happier for u guys

Hamilton's problems are much deeper than missing a quality starting QB. This is a good start however. If they're smart about it, and that's a pretty big if, they can build around this guy.

Beyond this I'm not going to tell them what they should or shouldn't do - listening to their fans is a big mistake they've already made. They know what needs to be done. They just need to do it.

…congrats to the Tabbys… a legitimate threat now on the Offense can do wonders for the team’s morale…

Man, I bet Argo fans are pissed. Being a Bomber fan I love it.

as a bomber fan, what do you think of the Globe report that your GM offered Printers a contract?

....Somebody has to go in the Cats qb. dept. ....Maas is under contract to the Tabbies for some big coin....i guess he could be released out-right ...but don't see that happening.... don't see Chang hanging around too much longer....he could get the axe....I'm sure Popp has cast a wandering eye on this situation....especially if Calvillo is unable to start after being nicked in the leos game....Taman would also like to have a back-up who has some credentials as well....i would say that Wpg. and Mont. are waiting in the wings for one of the Cats. cast-offs... :wink: :roll: