Casey Printers is back on the BC LIONS!

The signing of Casey Printers, Wally admitted, was based in part on the prospect of propping up an attendance base that has dwindled more rapidly this season than at any point in the last 11 seasons for the Lions. Don't get excited

Grey Cup on one player? Gimme a break!

First : Printers has to prove that the MVP season was not a fluke. He has only had one good season in the CFL. That one good season was loaded with talent, even Paul Brothers could have had MVP stats in 2004.

Second : Our defense still needs a few more players to strengthen up things.

I’d like to get third place rather than the cross over. Other than Winnipeg, we have a very tough schedule ahead.

Outside of the QB problems on the Lions , the real problems are on D . I hope Printers works out , Everyone deserves a second chance . I hope everyone comes out to Cheer him when he steps into the Dome.

Hey Leofan, I found this old post just for you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too bad the Casey Lovers wouldn’t listen to us!

Hilarious that some would rather blame Casey Printers -- an easy target -- despite the clear signs that it is actually BC's horrendous offensive line that is the root cause of their problems. Printers, Dickenson, Pierce, Jackson -- all have spent lengthy stretches of time on the IR. Dickenson had to retire because of injury. Jackson was pummeled into the ground the last time he started a game. And you expect Printers to turn water into wine in his first game back in weeks against the top defense in the league?

Franchement, là. :smiley:

I watched the Lions-Stamps game, God only knows why now. On most offensive snaps for BC, Calgary had one, sometimes two men coming unblocked off the edge to the quarterback. It was a jailbreak for the Stampeders' defense. How is any quarterback supposed to be effective in these conditions? Even the most mobile scrambler needs a second or two for longer routes to develop downfield, as well as some basic protection on the outside so he can roll out of the pocket if/when trouble arises.

Printers is not the problem here. If you want to blame anyone, blame Buono for not being able to put together a decent O-line for the last several years, or Chapdelaine for a playbook that apparently has no answer for pressure off the edge.

I totally agree here not sure this is Casey’s problem , how can you blame him when he’s been injured for most of this year.

I blame society for BC's problems....

I’ve heard from many and read enough to suppose that for awhile in coastal BC such sentiment politically is standard operating procedure any more, but maybe that’s another thread?

I blame premier cambull for everything

On the historical subject of 54-40, can we start a negotiation for the following trade? :stuck_out_tongue:

Trade US possessions:
New York
New Jersey
Pennsylvania
Ohio
California except San Diego County and the coast from Malibu to San Jose and the wine country
Oregon
Arizona

For Canadian possessions:
Nova Scotia
PEI
New Brunswick
Victoria Island
Yukon Territory
Newfoundland
Quebec north of Quebec City
Nunavut

:P