Casey Printers Appears At My Football Practice

I play midget football out in Maple Ridge and today after our warmup we were suprised with Casey Printers. The guy came out and gave the normal Star Athlete speach to the youth, but we got to ask him questions about his life, the lions, and about things like Terrel Owens situation and other things. i thought it was really cool that the guy came out and talked to us and helped out our WR and QB's.

Being such a big Lions fan it was really neat to meat a guy so down to earth and normal, not some athlete with a huge ego.

Hey that is good stuff. I guarantee you that you will remember that for a life time.

It is those opportunities to interact with good and decent people despite their stardom that stay with you forever. Also, it is a good lesson in life as to how we should treat others.

Pierce-I learned a lot about perseverance. Things aren’t always going to go your way. I’ve become so much more aware of the realities of the game and life…Things can be taken away from you. You can either sit back…or overcome it and fight through it....