Casey Printers and Nick Setta Autograph Signing

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 11:00AM

Don't miss your chance to meet QB Casey Printers and K Nick Setta this Saturday, March 29. The former CFL Most Outstanding Player and the East Division's Most Outstanding Rookie will be on hand at at the TigerTown Store (1 Jarvis Street, Hamilton) between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to sign autographs and interact with fans.

The TigerTown Store features the latest and greatest Ticats merchandise for fans of all ages. Everyone visiting the store will be able to take advantage of the following deals:

* APRIL SPECIAL - Buy Two Reebok Items & Get The Third One (Equal or Lower Priced) For Free

* Receive A Free Mini Football When You Purchase Any Piece Of Youth Apparel Over $20

* 50% Off All White Hats

I'll be there. Are there Printers jersery's at the store that we can purchase for him to sign?

i love how active these guys are being in the community, especially since alot of them don’t live here year round. I will be there for sure!

how many people went to the autograph signing today? i think it is great what these guys are doing in the community. what nice guys to. Casey has a killer grip, almost broke my hand, but that is okay, it was well worth it. If only more players were like these guys. I don't even think they live here year round, and they are so involved. I asked Casey if he was going to the QB challenge, and he said he was, so you have another chance to meet him if you missed today.

I went, it was definitely good. I needed some new ticat clothing so it was a bonus to have them there.

As for the killer grip, i shook both their hands twice and both times were fine..no handbreaking for me. :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe he was overexcited when he met you? :wink:

I have to say though, for this promotion, i would have expected them to have more sizes available.. there were no mediums(even though i can't fit into a medium anyway), barely any larges.. most of the shirts were XL and XXL.

i agree, although i need XL. I'm taller for my age, larges barely fit me now. probably by next year i will be XXL. maybe he was over excited when he met me! what ever it is, he has very large hands, and a killer grip. they both seem like very nice guys. I was dissapointed in the hat selection though. They had mainly youth hats, nothing to fit my huge noggin. the only hats they had in adult size were the yellow ones, and the wordmark ones. the sideline hats and black hats were all youth.

It was great to meet them both!

I am actually disappointed that there weren't very many people there between 11-11:30

I think it had to do with the little adverstising that was done on it. It was nice though that I didn't have to wait outside in the cold.

Printers hands are massive! My Gawd!

It was great to have a small chat with them and they seem to be down to earth. The Cats need to do this more often. Next week could be Lumsden and Miles.

Anyways, I had a great time! Keep it up Cats!

I noticed the same thing about the sizes there but the young guy working there said that they expect the new stock and sizes to come in around may sometime. It was really packed there around noon when I went down there! Great to see a turnout like that