Casey is God?

That’s why I think they should stay. Lumsden’s injuries are just bad luck. He’s built like a brick #### house not a glass one. His luck’s gotta change and when it does you want him wearing black and gold.

Printers came into a very difficult situation and he’s trying too hard. Danny Mac might be able to settle him down some. Overall the team hasn’t looked this good in years.

You guys are ALWAYS hysterical...same stuff with Maas! Maas tried with all his heart every play and every down! None of YOU know the hours and hardwork he put in long after ALL THE COACHES had left the stadium!!! No matter how much these QB'S TRY to keep these games alive, the fans always look at it as SELFISHNESS and HEARTLESS!!!!! Trust me when I say I was rooting for Edmonton all the way, but I thought for sure Hamilton was on their way to a win! I thought Hamilton kept themselves in the game and even with ALL the turnovers, DIDN'T GIVE UP!!!!!!! The Problem with the Hamilton Fans, you expect every quarterback to come in and immediately take you to the Grey Cup...how SELFISH on YOUR PART!!! You have know idea that Maas was TOLD to keep playing and with that he gave EVERYTHING HE HAD EVERY TIME, HE WANTED TO BE APART OF SOMETHING GREAT IN STEELTOWN, NEVER ONCE WAS HE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A "REBUILDING YEAR"!!!!!!!! PS-MARWAN HAGE ROCKS!!!!

This guy, in his own words last year, was supposed to be the second coming of Christ. He got hurt last year because he came in out of shape; his own fault. If I am taking a new job and come in like I am going to take the team to the promised land, I better be prepared to follow through. Heart does not win games when you do not allow those around you that may have the same heart to help. I have watched every game for years, which includes every game with Printers in it. He tries to do too much and it costs us every time. good teams find ways to win!

Casey and the Cats deserved better tonight.
Hey if it’s any consolation, you guys are better then my Argos, definitely more upside.

Ti-Cats well enough to win. In the end they still proved why they can't win consistently.

Both QB's were 50/50. Half the plays were good half were horrible.

In regards to the last play, no one play determines the outcome. It's unfortunate he fumbled, but give the Esks credit for making the big play to Campbell and the Backup RB McCarty run to secure it.

Good luck to the Cats for the next game. At least Pinrters may finally play well again.

Hey twisted, Maas left his heart and soul in Edm; his wife and daughter. He is better off there and I am happy for him being where his heart is. He was never completely here.

Wow a fan that knows everything.

Supply the quote. Can’t? I’ll save you time. Never stated.

He did state that he wanted to be the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. Lofty ambition? Yes. Attainable. Doubtful, since Flutie raised the bar to pole-vault standards.

This isn’t the night to have a hate-on for Casey Printers. Sorry.

It is easy for an outside perspective my friend…this is a working town…there are people who work there butts off and enjoy the ONLY professional sports team in this city…in turn the CITY that has the CFL HALL OF FAME, LEGENDARY TICAT TEAMS…and the ONLY thing that blue and white collar ask for is something to CHEER about…it goes for every passionate sports team, fan…when there beloved franchise has it’s ups and downs…

Save your breath Russ, they don’t listen or care

Lets re-write game ending. Printers completes 4 passes in a row, moves the team into scoring position as the clock ticks down. On the last play of the game, he's pressured by the defence can't find a receiver and is sacked. No fumble yet same results, now rate his game???

Wow! Am I ever getting slammed. I agree with keeping Jesse. I am patient on this fact. However, I am really shocked that all of you want to keep Printers. I see flashes of brilliance and then he pushes too hard and blows it. Time and time again I have witnessed it. Yes, it was a better game for him and the team, even with 4 Ints, well really 3! If you want to keep him, fine. DOn't come whining to me when he does the same stuff next week. My advice, have him relax and have fun. Don't get too high on teh good plays and too low on the bad ones. Good leaders stay centred. Now, slam this comment, I dare you. lol

Lets re-write game ending. Printers completes 4 passes in a row, moves the team into scoring position as the clock ticks down. On the last play of the game, he's pressured by the defence can't find a receiver and is sacked. No fumble yet same results, now rate his game???

You hold yourself is pretty high regard that you think we would come “whining” to YOU!!

:roll: :roll:

His attitude was as if he was the "second coming of Christ", which is not to far away I might add. Sorry for the mis-communication. If that isn't arrogance, I don't know what is. Calvillo goes out and plays and lets his numbers do the talking, same with Ray etc. Don't tell me you will be great, do it! I have a poster on my classroom wall that states, " People will not always believe what you say, but they will believe what you do"