Carey: 'We're just getting going'

REGINA —  With 109 yards racked up on the ground in the Calgary Stampeders 22-19 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders, Ka’Deem Carey was a vital part of the Stamps’ offence.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/10/carey-just-getting-going/

The Calgary Stampeders spoiled the party for the 27,964 in attendance at friendly Mosaic stadium in Week 10. They opened the scoring on a long bomb to Markeith Ambles-73 yards, on their first play of the game. They finished the scoring with a walk-off 42 yard field goal by Rene Paredes who was 5-6 on the night. :star_struck:

P.S. My game ball goes to the entire team. They lost the turnover battle Riders 3 Stamps 1, yet prevailed with their 2nd straight win versus the Riders. :rofl:

When I first saw Carey play his 1st game (2019), I was impressed. When he got hurt and sidelined I was depressed. I certainly was excited to see he was back on the roster this season. I believed he is the Best Stamp RB since Cornish. And this game confirmed my impression. He has lots more to deliver and anxiously look forward to the next bunch of games. Keep it Going strong Ka'Deem !

1 Like

More like just getting lucky I'd say.

Cough cough ya luck! No such animal.

He looks a bit like Lovell Coleman. Centre of gravity low; very powerful. Love to watch him run. Go Stamps (from Australia)