Caretaker Whats next for the Ticats?

Caretaker I would like you to tell me WHY I should renew my season tickets when this team has NOT improved since last year on paper! :roll: Major Changes again have to be made :thdn: 5 yr plan has NOT worked?

A once proud to be a Ticat fan :cry:

Perhaps you should tell Bob why he should bother losing money for the benifits of fairweather fans like you. Tell him why he shouldnt just dump the team and tell fans like you to kiss off.

Good point...very good point.

I won't Leave as a Fan
True Fans Stick it out..
I will be Back.
Mind You They better not raise Tickets Prices..
As is now I am looking at going to Sec 8 from Box J.

Save 300 a Year .
This is Just do to only winning 4 games in 2 Years..

Fairweather? When has there been fair weather in recent memory with this god-awful outfit?

The appalling record during the Undertaker Era speaks for itself.

in the history of every team, including hopefully edmonton now, there has been yrs in a row of struggling. True fans keep the faith all the way thru.

The struggles of the Cats are reaching historic levels, rivaled only by the truly wretched teams in the annals of pro football (e.g., mid 70s Tampa Bay Bucs.)

The deplorable product unleashed during the Undertaker Era tests even the most steadfast of fans.

Such low standards in Hamilton...

(FootballYouBet) Perhaps you should tell Bob why he should bother losing money for the benifits of fairweather fans like you. Tell him why he shouldnt just dump the team and tell fans like you to kiss off.
Perhaps, if Bob does this, the CFL, with only seven teams will fold. Would this make you happy?

Thanks, Pal. You are a true CFLer.

11 wins in 2001 and 9 in 2003. As an Ottawa fan I can tell you that it could be far worse. Hang in there.

At least you can feel confident that your owner is giving if a full effort even if it all goes wrong. If he can, you can. :thup:

Hamilton will win again and Ottawa will get a new team. Hang in there.

At least Cats99 is speaking out. Bob will need to worry about the hundreds (especially those finishing the Traditions Club commitment) who will silently decide to not renew for 2008

Hamilton has about 12,000 "true" fans. Its the other 15,000 that Bob will need to retain, to keep the stadium full.

For the first time ever you and I completely agree on something :slight_smile:

Call me stupid or call me a HAMILTON fan. I'll be there next year.

Hey, Lot J! Just like me, you must be a stupid Tiger-Cat fan, 'cause, just like you, I'm coming back for more! The best is yet to be.

It's up to Bob...Release the Forbidden Curse!

http://tinyurl.com/3apz3m

You cursed our team?

Why do people start such negative threads ? what good will come of it??- as for the title , start the whole team with nonimports, BUT sign 6 Top nfl free agents 3 for offence and 3 for Dfence , No more Feeder league Cra@